The March QOL Beta is Coming Monday!

Looks neat, I haven't played wolfgang for A while, and haven't fought the ancient guardian in A while, so I can't really form an opinion on that, but as others have said, the crafting ui taking up half the screen is A bit annoying, I'm sure I can get used to it eventually, but the old ui I definately prefer.
Being able to switch the ui from old and new whenever you want would be much appreciated for players who prefer the old ui and don't want half their screen taken up, the size of the new ui might change, but even if it is smaller than this it would be nice to be able to use the old one too.

I like the new UI, reminds me of minecraft. I see that you'd be able to favorite crafting recipes! I really hope birdcage is in the food tab now.

Ancient guardian looks epic!!! Shame this will not come to singleplayer :(

Not sure how I feel about the craft table update. I just feel like maybe we should be able to search the item by typing the name of it in when we hit the caps lock button to expand it since in one of the item mods for the game you can search for it?

excited for the other things tho!!

29 minutes ago, JoeW said:
  • Ancient Guardian has been reworked into a multi stage fight.

recraft.png

See you Monday!

New Guardian looking super scary, loving it. I also hope this re-work means his loot will be re-worked too? Maybe removing resources and items that aren't even used or crafted with the Pseudo Station, like red/blue gems, ice staffs, firestaffs, etc?. Maybe even a buff and some QoL changes on the Houdious Shootious?

Looking foward to this Beta, wasn't expecting a "New" boss fight and i welcome it with open arms!

1 minute ago, Owlrust said:

I hope, with a new complex crafting system, we can at least pin recipes to the hud and let people craft specific recipes when needed. Like torches, weapons, and armors.

Well there are stars both on the recipes and in the crafts menu selection thing so its likely.

Come to think of it, there seem to be tabs for items that protect from heat, cold and rain, also it seems that the character specific tab has been changed by an icon of their heads.
As a side note I hope the asterisc tab will be for the event crafts.

Archived