JoeW

Halloween 2021 Costume and Fan Art Event

TaschDraws    790

Just making sure - I know it says things don't have to explicitly be Klei-only, but also that this is posted in Don't Starve Together forums. Are entries about other Klei games allowed or are events DST-focused this year?

X-lem    635

Didn't think you'd all do this again this year. Super excited for it again. Gives me an excuse to carve a pumpkin!

Dr.Medic    1795

so kleki paint time or nah? i promise everything will be alright i mean technicaly i alredy made something halloween like drawing but that was like beggining of the month and not anything klei things even if rule say what ever but eh what ever so well now time to make something new that has something dont starve theme in some sort of way

Fenneko 06Z    4

Godness gracious am I grateful that I can draw the fanart ! :yaypigs:
I was supposing that it was a costume ONLY event ... But if you think about it , not a lot of people would perticipate total then ! Thanks Klei :)

ArubaroBeefalo    12140

@JoeW are screenshot still accepted? if so is applied the same rule of writing in the ingame chat: "klei halloween night 202X"?since handwritten would be difficult

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

Mike23Ua    12104

My Halloween costume this year is most certainly not PG so I’m going to have to take a few days to re-evaluate and come up with something else to submit- I doubt I’ll be able to top my last years submission.. so don’t get your hopes up too high on that.

You guys have to understand that when my family does Holidays.. we do it BIG.. like well here’s a Christmas example: this is a Christmas tree made entirely out of Budweiser cans where we cut the tops off the cans and shoved Christmas lights down into.

BD310D70-9AF7-4DDA-8CE9-8D4357CE141A.thumb.jpeg.6d8826156e5eab520e6e5728152aa44f.jpeg

In honor of Holiday festivities I felt like sharing this with you guys. :) 

Have Fun everyone!

• Like 2

Dr.Medic    1795

@JoeW do i get like a notification of some sort if the thing i sent in was correst or if i somehow dit something wrong? because i am not realy sure if i done it correct or not

JoeW    40265
2 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

@JoeW do i get like a notification of some sort if the thing i sent in was correst or if i somehow dit something wrong? because i am not realy sure if i done it correct or not

You can either go back to the submission page, or check your transaction history. At the point that I started this reply everything has been reviewed, so you should have something if it was accepted. 

• Thanks 2

Dr.Medic    1795
58 minutes ago, JoeW said:

You can either go back to the submission page, or check your transaction history. At the point that I started this reply everything has been reviewed, so you should have something if it was accepted. 

oh cool it seems i done it corectly thanks for lettin me know that it worked