Halloween 2021 Costume and Fan Art Event

• Developer
2 hours ago, gunterthegreat said:

I entered and followed all the rules but haven't gotten the reward :(

For posts like this, please be sure to provide your KU as otherwise we have nothing to investigate with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

Waiting for JoeW to post the thing.. he knows what thing. (The compiled picture thing..) I’m excited to see what this years picture will be.

(and my friend has vowed to help me find mine if it’s in the photo since a YEAR later I still can’t find mine in last years photo.)

• Haha 2

Are we going to see the submission from the last day too? :wilson_curious:

I keep on checking but I haven't seen my submission :'(

Edit: Oops, nvm :wilson_facepalm: I just saw the thread for the last day submissions. It wasn't linked here so I thought they haven't compiled it yet. My bad 

Edited by RGIE

Hello, I submitted a picture of my carved pumpkin using one of the printed stencils but I received an email stating my submission didn't meet the minimum criteria - is there something else I was supposed to include with my submission? I did submit it back on the 1st so I should have been within the time frame

• Developer
On 11/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, nome said:

please be sure to provide your KU as otherwise we have nothing to investigate with

^^^^ 

Also, be sure to check https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions - we didn't really offer any presentation when you were granted the costume, it just magically showed up in your inventory, so a lot of people missed it. Check the transaction log and see if a whole costume set magically appeared in your inventory shortly after your submission.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2021 at 9:04 PM, nome said:

^^^^ 

Also, be sure to check https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions - we didn't really offer any presentation when you were granted the costume, it just magically showed up in your inventory, so a lot of people missed it. Check the transaction log and see if a whole costume set magically appeared in your inventory shortly after your submission.

I didn't recive either (I don't know what KU is, can you help me?)