Halloween 2021 Costume and Fan Art Event

Just to confirm - is the deadline the start or end of November 2nd? I want to make sure I'm giving people the right cutoff time haha
(i.e. November 2nd 12:00am PDT or November 2nd 11:59pm PDT)

(Sorry to duplicate comments but it looks like mine got buried and I want to make sure I'm passing on the correct info to the Discord :))

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TaschDraws said:

Just to confirm - is the deadline the start or end of November 2nd? I want to make sure I'm giving people the right cutoff time haha

(Sorry to duplicate comments but it looks like mine got buried and I want to make sure I'm passing on the correct info to the Discord :))

The post up top says final day, so I’m going to assume the cut off time is today (the 1st) and not November 2nd 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TaschDraws said:

Tonight at midnight PDT 

2 hours ago, kila said:

thank you for your help, i sent you my ID just now:angel: :whistle:!

All fixed, you will show up in the list when it is posted tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 1

Seems like I got late for a few hours, its hard to live by Eurasian time ;(
Still want to share my work, havent touched my pencils in years, but glad that previously empty art album now has its first masterpiece.
Love ChainsawMan manga, Happy past Halloween!

KLEI HALLOWEEN 2021.png

• GL Happy 1

I have a major problem with this event. I say right away, all the following dates that I will say were Moscow time. On the morning of October 29, around 8-11 a.m., I posted my work for the competition (you can see it below). I knew that the work would be accepted the next day and I would probably see it on October 30 along with Day 2. I was wrong. My job wasn't there. I wrote, they answered me. They promised to sort it out if my work would not be on Day 3. There was no work on Day 3. I tried to write, but there was no answer (because it was night Pacific time). Now about the 4th day. On the evening of November 1 (Moscow time, of course), I saw that Day 4 had already been posted. My work was not there again. I talked to the participants and they told me to try to send the work again - it was not possible, because my work had already been accepted. The following picture comes out: My picture was not shown anywhere (After all, Klei still has a lot of art), the skin was not issued, and the work was accepted (as I understand it, quite a long time ago). Klei, this won't do. Thank you in advance, Klei.
P.s. I repeat this from another post here, so that you can still see me. I don't want to be left without a skin. And I also want to note that I have all the skins from the collection in which the skins are issued. Could it be related somehow?

Вурт новый арт хэллоуин 2020 для клеи.jpg

Edited by senkhat

20 minutes ago, senkhat said:

the skin was not issued, and the work was accepted

Have you checked your transactions? It should be there in the "Create an item" category.

27 minutes ago, senkhat said:

My picture was not shown anywhere

There's still one more showcase today, but have you selected "Yes" in the submission page about sharing your art? I think it's in "No" by default.
Also they said that not every submission is showcased

4 minutes ago, zenburu said:

There's still one more showcase today, but have you selected "Yes" in the submission page about sharing your art? I think it's in "No" by default.
Also they said that not every submission is showcased

I've watched transactions a thousand times. I gave permission to show my work. In any case, I'm not as interested in what's going on with the work as why the skin was not issued. My work was accepted, so there should be no questions about it. Why is there no skin?

13 minutes ago, senkhat said:

I've watched transactions a thousand times. I gave permission to show my work. In any case, I'm not as interested in what's going on with the work as why the skin was not issued. My work was accepted, so there should be no questions about it. Why is there no skin?

There won’t be any special animation or anything, if you got a skin set it will show up in your recent discoveries page when you launch the game with no indication that you’ve received anything. But you said you already own all the skins for Hallowed Nights and that’s the type of skins their giving out, I got the Unfinished WX78 set from mine (non-Heirloom rarity because they weren’t giving out Heirlooms) 

Its going to show up like this: 

3CBF9D52-305F-478C-B479-3BBC4E337B76.thumb.jpeg.f12c1f191c7bc10be164b5d623e813c9.jpeg

In between your daily login/earned drops somewhere… so you may have completely missed it and not even noticed.

this page also keeps track of everything you weave/unravel/buy so it’s easy to lose track of things- but hopefully you find your skin amongst it somewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

In between your daily login/earned drops somewhere… so you may have completely missed it and not even noticed.

this page also keeps track of everything you weave/unravel/buy so it’s easy to lose track of things- but hopefully you find your skin amongst it somewhere.

1530158290_.thumb.png.a65df3b6452e3bc49f35926fafed3c66.png

The fact is that I bought a large Halloween set on the day I sent the art to the contest. But there was nothing further, so there was no skin. Perhaps this is the reason why Klei didn't give me the skin - I have them all.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, senkhat said:

The fact is that I bought a large Halloween set on the day I sent the art to the contest. But there was nothing further, so there was no skin. Perhaps this is the reason why Klei didn't give me the skin - I have them all.

Do you have more than one account? Is it possible that you submitted on a different account than the one you are checking? 
Send me your Klei User ID and I will look it up for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Do you have more than one account? Is it possible that you submitted on a different account than the one you are checking? 
Send me your Klei User ID and I will look it up for you. 

I have only one account. And how do I find out this ID? Where should I send it to you?

Edited by senkhat