Halloween 2021 Costume and Fan Art Event

Just submitted mine, I literally just went out in the yard and drew something with a large stick in the sand where my grandmothers van normally parks.. But.. I think you guys will like it :) #WendyMain.

Edit: of course I will also be doing an “In-Game” display to share just for fun later.

Edited by Mike23Ua

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I also got the same outfit set, I am curious what kind of Image Klei will put together out of the submitted photos this time around…

That's honestly the part of the event I’m looking most forward to.

Perhaps it will be one of the Shadow Creatures? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gleenus said:

I was planning to record me playing Don't Starve Together main theme in my diatonic accordion
Since music is art, and I am a fan... It still counts as 'fan art'?

... @JoeW please make this possible to be submitted, somehow. I want to see this as a thing. 

• Like 2
  • Health 2

1 hour ago, Wendy C. said:

Good lord. Where have you been keeping it? On the floor? 

In the package. Cheap plastic fibre wigs just tend to be that way.

...still, you could probably make better use of it to feature as Wilsons beard

Edited by Falkenpelz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve already entered my submission, and I wanted to share an In-Game screen shot as well.. But unfortunately the game bugged out and took me back to Day 1 to pick a character (no I didn’t accidentally regenerate world it just messed itself up..) this would have been a lot bigger, a lot prettier.. and full of fully decorated Hallowed Nights trees if it wouldn’t have erased my world.. I’m kind of disheartened by it to be honest: my Wes world & beautiful fully tamed Beefalo :( 

Oh well.. stuff happens *shrugs* here’s the only screen shot I have of that world-

7646CCF2-D6C5-4308-8E0A-720E0DACA306.thumb.png.75d1a72bf44fce6c1711d52261b7a8d1.png

It’s not all bad news though- This years Hallowed Nights I got Webber’s Batilisks costume.. and could finally fully complete my Batman the Animated TV Series Man-Bat look for him.. check it out ;) I am Quite proud of this one..

59C8E785-BB79-401E-A5E1-15A31E993A5C.thumb.png.940f981618ac7bdf27cc271d64cd60fe.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Submitted, guessing it takes a hour or two for recognition or...?

Not to brag, but mine went through almost immediately. Check the "Transactions" page on your Klei account, it'll show you when the skins have been deposited. 

3 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

...still, you could probably make better use of it to feature as Wilson's beard

I think Willow might take offence to that idea, heehee

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Summ4r said:

what does PG means?

Parental guidance. Nothing that would be allowed on the forums.

38 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

ot to brag, but mine went through almost immediately. Check the "Transactions" page on your Klei account, it'll show you when the skins have been deposited. 

image.thumb.png.460ec8aa315a1b091ccdd4001beeffd0.png

Nothing yet but it said I submitted...

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

You can either go back to the submission page, or check your transaction history. At the point that I started this reply everything has been reviewed, so you should have something if it was accepted. 

i go back to the submission page, there's nothing but submit another image, i know that if i get some skins, my picture must be accepted, but how do i know that it isn't? so i can do some changes and submit again.

24 minutes ago, Summ4r said:

what does PG means?

Think about it like this. I need to be comfortable sharing it with the rest of the community. In North America PG basically means, not for babies - but not controversial. 

7 hours ago, Who am i said:

Can i in theory submit more then 1 photo?And if yes, will i get bonus skin for that?

No - it's a per account submission. 

5 hours ago, Gleenus said:

Hi!

I was planning to record me playing Don't Starve Together main theme in my diatonic accordion (adapted, due the lack of notes in the instrument)
Since music is art, and I am a fan... It still counts as 'fan art'?

Oh, super excited to see that from you. Just submit a screenshot of it and link it in the comments and we'll check it out. 

All of these are reviewed personally by Klei Staff - so make us smile and you're in!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 3

14 hours ago, JoeW said:

No tricks for treats! You must “try” to have an interesting or funny costume or image.

can i draw something spooky? not related to klei or klei games, i'm not sure if that's related to halloween. i've never spent a halloween nights lol

• Like 1