Halloween 2021 Costume and Fan Art Event

52 minutes ago, JoeW said:

All of these are reviewed personally by Klei Staff - so make us smile and you're in!

This makes me wonder which staff member saw my submission. Did they really like it? Did they think it was weird? What did they think of me?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.460ec8aa315a1b091ccdd4001beeffd0.png

"Probably color in two years" heehee that made me laugh

• Sad Dupe 1

13 hours ago, Clopen said:

Is it possible to make a joint submission from two people?

As in a single image that we made together.

@JoeW I assume a couple who participate in a Halloween costume contest together will be perfectly fine - but what about a couple who works on an art piece together? We'd really like to know before beginning.

56 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i wonder if the skin set you get is random or actualy choosen by klei what you get? i mean it kind of makes sense that i got the werewolfgang skin set whit the drawing i made or if it was just by accitend fitting?

Mine included a pipspook, and I got a Wendy skin for it.

You may be right.

What's a good way to know if your post was accepted? 
Is it possible to submit multiples, even if you won't receive rewards for additional posts?
Outside of that, if a post is denied for whatever reason, will you be able to submit something else?

These be my only questions! Apologies if these were answered in previous posts.

7 minutes ago, princesslelik said:

So, where exactly can I see shared arts?:confused:

If it's like how it was handled last year, then JoeW will post the submissions that were allowed to be public in a new thread every day until the event is over.

15 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Sadly my submission last year wasn't added to the large image, so im kinda bummed out.

Sorry 'bout that.  I didn't want to add overhead for me managing the mod on a case-by-case basis and updating it repeatedly so I took the blanket approach of taking a snapshot and calling it a day.

Klei knows all of the hidden users that I couldn't get at from the posted images, so they should still have a database or something stored on that if they decide to make a similar feature somewhere.

Edited by CarlZalph
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Amphis said:

What if I accidentally sent a drawing from another account?

If it was already accepted, send me a PM with the KU of the wrong account and then I can let you resubmit

55 minutes ago, princesslelik said:

So, where exactly can I see shared arts?:confused:

There will be a post in a little bit - something is broken that we are dealing with right now and I will get it posted. 

3 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

i wonder if the skin set you get is random or actualy choosen by klei what you get? i mean it kind of makes sense that i got the werewolfgang skin set whit the drawing i made or if it was just by accitend fitting?

It is random

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

What's a good way to know if your post was accepted? 
Is it possible to submit multiples, even if you won't receive rewards for additional posts?
Outside of that, if a post is denied for whatever reason, will you be able to submit something else?

These be my only questions! Apologies if these were answered in previous posts.

You can submit again if you are denied - You can resubmit up until the point where it is accepted. Unfortunately the way to know if you are accepted right now is to look at your transaction page to see if you got the item. 

9 hours ago, Clopen said:

@JoeW I assume a couple who participate in a Halloween costume contest together will be perfectly fine - but what about a couple who works on an art piece together? We'd really like to know before beginning.

If you both work on something take a picture with it, each with the "Halloween 2021" message and I will accept both. Really here, I am mostly looking to see that somebody didn't just photoshop some image they found online. So just give it a shot. You can PM me your image here on the forum ahead of time so I can check it out and give you advice. 

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

I guess Joe commented before going to bed, so I guess I'll get my prize tomorrow.

Something broke on our end and we can't review images at the moment. But we're working on it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1