Klei Halloween 2021 Event Submissions - Day 2

Here we have Day 2 of the Halloween Costume and Fan Art Event!

Lots of really fun unique and interesting submissions on day two. The submissions are really rolling in now. Keep em coming!

Tips for getting your submission approved. 

• The image should be made by you and for this event specifically
  • If it's an in-game screenshot say "Klei Halloween 2021!" in chat.
  • It should be a handwritten note on paper for IRL images. For digital art, decorate your "Klei Halloween 2021" message, even if you can't draw. (You can get accepted just for the note!)
  • It doesn't need to be good. It just needs to be yours. 
  • We won't approve some picture found online - send us something YOU made. 
  • If you're just sending somebody else's submission, it won't be approved. Just doodle a thing and get some skins. It's easier than photoshopping somebody else's thing.

To participate click here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/halloween

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • GL Happy 1

3 minutes ago, vuphan.art said:

Yay! My piece on bottom right on page 51. Anyone wanna taste Choco Pigs candy manufactured by Klei?

tectvLaxRrpSAnFRhefrBD8mAnQMaUr1_20211029T112619.thumb.jpeg.11b349adf0aaba2a7ec03aab846b8db2.jpeg

I was thinking that every time I got them from the pig king... I'd LOVE to eat some choco pigs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moscow time, I posted my drawing on the morning of October 29 (approximately 8-10 am). I'm not sure, but it must have been the evening of October 28. There was a mistake in the drawing - I wrote "Halloween" as "Halloween". Was my work rejected or will it appear in 3 Day? My English mistakes are related to the fact that I am from Russia, sorry Klei.

• Developer
1 minute ago, senkhat said:

Moscow time, I posted my drawing on the morning of October 29 (approximately 8-10 am). I'm not sure, but it must have been the evening of October 28. There was a mistake in the drawing - I wrote "Halloween" as "Halloween". Was my work rejected or will it appear in 3 Day? My English mistakes are related to the fact that I am from Russia, sorry Klei.

We definitely would not reject art over a spelling mistake, don't worry! As I said earlier, we want to give everyone who tries even a little their costume skin. In order to be rejected you have to:

a) steal someone else's art

b) make it too much work for us to verify you didn't steal someone else's art by not following the rules

or

c) post something inappropriate for younger audiences.

Not everyone will be featured, but as long as you follow those basic principles above expect to receive your skin. If after day3 is posted you still don't have it you can DM me your KU_ and I'll investigate!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Potato Cup 1

5 minutes ago, nome said:

We definitely would not reject art over a spelling mistake, don't worry! As I said earlier, we want to give everyone who tries even a little their costume skin. In order to be rejected you have to:

a) steal someone else's art

b) make it too much work for us to verify you didn't steal someone else's art by not following the rules

or

c) post something inappropriate for younger audiences.

Not everyone will be featured, but as long as you follow those basic principles above expect to receive your skin. If after day3 is posted you still don't have it you can DM me your KU_ and I'll investigate!

Thanks! I was scared, but now everything is fine.

Phew I’m finally done looking at 57 pages worth of spooky month inspired art, I can’t pick favorites because as long as it looks like people at least tried they are all winners in my book.

But the one of Wilson dressed like a pig warrior, slaying a pig warrior & having the other pig look at him disappointed- now that photo made me laugh and spit Pepsi everywhere.

• Like 3
  • Health 2