It's almost time for Wanda!

35 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

This reminds me of that mod that just makes Wickerbottom die after an in game year of old age.

She seems really awesome. I can't wait to see how she turns out

Ahahahahhahaha what the hell is that mod lol

Im excited but also worried about how the aging mechanic is going to work
like for example does the aging mechanic mean that you are invulnerable but taking hits makes you age fast or something like that? will this be gimmicky in a good or bad way? 

(also I have never used forums before sorry if its structued a bit weird

Sounds like she’s going to be a mix of Wickerbottom, Maxwell, & what Charlie is seen doing in the starting animation of the game.

I can only hope I’m wrong about this: because if I’m not.. I’m just going to be sad she got cool abilities while already established characters got cast aside- and yeah I know Charlie isn’t playable.. but Maxwell and Wickerbottom ARE and Neither of them have been reworked yet- in fact Wickerbottom not too long ago got her abilities nerfed into two different books so I can only hope that when it actually comes TIME for their reworks.. that Wanda doesn’t “steal their Thunder” so to speak…

Its great to have new characters & I genuinely WANT to be excited for this: But until we get Wickerbottom & Maxwells reworks: I’m going to remain on the fence about this new “Wanda”

What I can say though- is the art for her looks cute, can’t wait to see her skins & the animated short <3

“She draws power from the Dark Dimension to stay alive.” :-o

Sounds like her “health” is going to constantly run out. Interesting mechanic.

Surprised she’s coming next week! Excited to see what she’ll be able to do.

Archived