Don't Starve Together: Waterlogged is coming next week!

Looks great! While there will always be expectations, I'm guessing that having no huge build up and hype (such as with Return of Them) makes it a lot easier to go where you want without so much pressure for a great update. Future, both near and far is looking good!

6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

☐ Make above average trunks spawn their own fig vines.

☐ Improve the stats of Figgy Frogwich. [Bonus: add a higher hunger restoration to Fig Stuffed Trunk]

☑ Prevent Shadow loggers from cutting down Knobby trees and above average trunks. (implemented 2021-07-03)

☐ Add sweetener properties to the sweetish fish or make them drop figs upon killed.

☐ Increase the fruit value of figs to 1.

☐ Increase the meat value of trunks to 2.

☐ Make tree jam inflammable and usable as fuel.

☐ Increase the number of products given from crafting tree jams or make the crafting recipe cheaper.

☐ Make above average trees more wood and driftwood upon cutting/destruction.

☐ Make Grass gators rarely drop Saplings and grass tufts.

I really wish everything in your list will be checked for the update, it's all nice tweaks, but I have little hopes left as some of these have been suggested since day 1. :concern:

6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:
Spoiler

Here's a list of stuff to do that would greatly improve the content in my view, let's see how many of these are realized by the release:

(Current progress to perfection 1/10)

☐ Improve the stats of Figgy Frogwich. [Bonus: add a higher hunger restoration to Fig Stuffed Trunk]

☑ Prevent Shadow loggers from cutting down Knobby trees and above average trunks. (implemented 2021-07-03)

☐ Add sweetener properties to the sweetish fish or make them drop figs upon killed.

☐ Increase the number of products given from crafting tree jams or make the crafting recipe cheaper.

Add this to the checklist.

IIRC a lot of the best changes in YotB and RWYS werent unveiled until the actual live release. idk why they choose to do it that way but.. we'll just have to see if it this will be the case with Waterlogged too :-D

2 hours ago, ADM said:

I really wish everything in your list will be checked for the update, it's all nice tweaks, but I have little hopes left as some of these have been suggested since day 1. :concern:

Last suggestion in this list would be really op. I don't think they will add that one but the rest is necessary.

1 hour ago, Topis120 said:

Last suggestion in this list would be really op. I don't think they will add that one but the rest is necessary.

How is op getting more saplins when you have already hundreds in the world?

4 hours ago, Roodmas said:

I have a question, since I'm not really good at computer stuff... why is a 64 bit version of the game good? What does it change compared to the previous version?

32bit apps have a limitation of how much ram (idk if using other components are limited too) can use, just 4 gb if i dont recall incorrectly

So 64bits means that the game can perform way better

19 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Here's a list of stuff to do that would greatly improve the content in my view, let's see how many of these are realized by the release:

(Current progress to perfection 1/10)

I REALLY hope they will make these changes. <3

17 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

If I was Walter I'd throw Woby into the water.

Maybe it floats?

It doesn't float. Why I know that? Well, because I use Wobby as a chester, but people tend to push it out of the boat with all my stuff. :wilson_cry:

Archived