Don't Starve Together - Return of Them: Eye of The Storm Now Available!

14 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

is this event just a time limited event or is it definitly implanted in the game? I don't see any  ending date in the post. 

It's an update, not event.

7 hours ago, Nino123 said:

is this event just a time limited event or is it definitly implanted in the game? I don't see any  ending date in the post. 

there is no time limit at all this is an full update of an event that happens once you done something whit the 3 moon altars

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2021 at 10:28 AM, Jason said:

In June we're going to see a couple of cool updates. A new summer event we're calling "The Midsummer Cawnival"

HEYO, LET'S GO!  I've been waiting for a summer _something_ to make that season more interesting and unique, for like, EVER. WHOO!  SUMMER THING!  Think of all the great stuff you can do in summer, like:

handybearger.png.d7b18f98ce38ebbeede7b698c340c90d.png

Barbecue with your friends!

oasiskitties.png.788966e9c2710b335041402c8075bf2a.png

Go fishing!

floofinthesun.png.e3659cf285b6521790bfc459755a82a8.png

Enjoy the sun!

And of course, everybody's favourite summer activity:

sinkholeshenanigans2.png.71ac96677922614ceaf6fae90bff2e7b.png

Dying in a sandstorm.  :)

(In fact, I find the dead of summer so dull, I did something about that in a DIFFERENT game.  I made a custom holiday in Sims 4 called "It's Hot and Boring Day", where you have a barbecue and jump in the pool because...it's hot and boring.)  

itshotandboringday.png.6359fff75993886834c0f0b0caf074c6.png

(Note that one should only partake of the streaking tradition after A LOT OF SUNSCREEN.  Also, the "drinking" icon here looks like a booze, but I'm thinking more just "It's July in the desert--drink water, stupid!"  : P)

Anyway other people already talked about the Webber rework, Wagstaff's appearance, the gameplay trailer, etc. better than I could, so I thought I'd just chime in on the season thing.  :)

...Notorious

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

i think they say something like that its goin to be like wintersfeast.

Dang thats kinda lame, but its an event nonetheless. I really wish we could get chests again as drops like when gorge and forge were live

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ZolaRay03 said:

Dang thats kinda lame, but its an event nonetheless. I really wish we could get chests again as drops like when gorge and forge were live

You can get chests during hallowed nights and winters feast, I'm sure the summer event will be the same

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i dont get what do you mean

just get the orb? 

I put it in the mysterius fog and nothing happened. Altars are working, I tried to hammer them and I got hurt.

Screenshot_67.png

Edited by dzoli
added screenshot

1 hour ago, dzoli said:

I put it in the mysterius fog and nothing happened. Altars are working, I tried to hammer them and I got hurt.

Screenshot_67.png

But to fight the boss you need to build the machin shown in the trailer

Open your map and look after spirals, in that spot is happening an moonstorm where you will find an npc. Help him and bulld the recipe he gives you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

it means that there will be more moon updates in a future?

Maybe Scott was just being ominous just to mess with us.

But I'm pretty sure we will get more moon-related stuff in the future, since A New Reign and Return of Them seem to set up a "war" between Charlie and Wagstaff.

Charlie, who has been made the Shadow Queen, vs Wagstaff, who has made himself the "Celestial King" by orchestrating the theft of the Alter's power.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1