Name a mod you use , that you wish to see built into DST.

Wortox quick heal;

There are also other good candidates, in my opinion, such as:

Abigail keybinds;

Alpha pillars;

Bundle O'Top;

Improved force attack (customizable);

Too many items;

Force biomes (as an option in world customization menu);

Setpiece config (as an option in world customization menu);

Lazy furnace;

Less placement blocking.

33 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Force attack being one button

Is this a console issue?  Because on Steam you can map force attack to the same key as attack.  I often do this, but it can cause issues with walls and neutral mobs like pigs and bunnymen.  

5 minutes ago, 1moregame said:

Is this a console issue?  Because on Steam you can map force attack to the same key as attack.  I often do this, but it can cause issues with walls and neutral mobs like pigs and bunnymen.  

to answer to you, and to add to this thread

No Wall & Pumpking Attack (the pumpking isnt a typo, mod actually is called that)

And also Rotate Character Model for the skin selecting menu

2 hours ago, Grim the said:

Geometric Placement.

Perfect!

I posted this as a suggestion a while back

Make a tool that when equipped it shows the ground around the player on a dotted grid and allows to build a structure centered on the dot (essentially what the geometric placement mod does).

My suggestion was the measuring tape tool with a suggested recipe of 1x rope and 1x feather pencil

but anything really would make me happy since precise building is very important in some parts of the game and in the recent farming overhaul it is even required to be able to place the crops close enough to make them giant.

Archived