Name a mod you use , that you wish to see built into DST.

40 minutes ago, Articestone said:

Coloured wormholes and no thermal stone durability 

I actually would love this sort of thing. I am not a fan of having to use the wormhole skins after the fact of noticing them, I would love there to have the skins on them already in the game. But yes a rock that is going bad from being too hot and cold needs to go. good idea! 

I'd love to see the Forge and Gorge as non-mod game modes to choose from. The Reforged and Regorgitated mods are wonderful, of course, but it would be cool if they were just part of the regular game that all players could take part in without needing a mod.

Action Queue. One of those mods that feels impossible to play without once you start using it, but doesn't provide any massive advantage like minimap does.

(Though maybe forgo the automatic animation cancelling?)

5 hours ago, FloomRide said:

Action Queue. One of those mods that feels impossible to play without once you start using it, but doesn't provide any massive advantage like minimap does.

(Though maybe forgo the automatic animation cancelling?)

I cannot live without this mod right now especially action queue number 2

5 hours ago, AllFunNGamez said:

I have a side question has anyone tried any of the Shipwrecked/Hamlet Mods? Are they buggy? Last I used some of them they crashed my game all the time at random points

The last time I tried them, they worked fine-ish (leaving aside the times it nearly crashed my whole game). But it was with very few other mods and with me hosting. I tried making my friend doing it through a dedicated server and it kept crashing for him. However this was before the March QoL update. Might be quite broken right now, and it will most likely be worse when Eye of the Storm gets released.

7 minutes ago, Maybe a dog said:

The last time I tried them, they worked fine-ish (leaving aside the times it nearly crashed my whole game). But it was with very few other mods and with me hosting. I tried making my friend doing it through a dedicated server and it kept crashing for him. However this was before the March QoL update. Might be quite broken right now, and it will most likely be worse when Eye of the Storm gets released.

Yeah last time I tried I only had that mod on and it crashed after about 30 minutes lol and then again a few minutes later so I just let it be for a few months. Fun mod though.

Archived