Moon Portal ?

On 4/1/2021 at 7:07 PM, ADM said:

I drop this out of nowhere but, hey, wouldn't this be some sort of portal to a new world, and more precisely, to the moon ?

silhouette_5guys_reveal.png.e2b904d2e14997dd2007cad1714e7a92.png

The Celestial Orb (which I believe is not a random decision, the moon is a sphere too) is inside of it, over a pad that quite seems to be pushing some energy toward the orb, which is itself surrounded by an aura, so maybe to suggest there's an atmosphere around and not just empty space.

I don't immediately see other things you could do with a pad but step on it and see what happen.
I would not be surprised if we also have to carry the mysterious energy at the center to activate it btw.

So are we getting a new world ? That sound like a possibility to me but feel free to comment on your other speculations about that... thing.

image.thumb.png.05fd0ed7cbd392c1a6b8e6e6a25401c0.png

:wilson_sneaky:

What I was thinking was this thing is absorbing moon energy out of the celestial orb because the "flyswatters" look a bit like solar (in this case lunar) panels. Portal to the moon would indeed be cool though, can't wait to see what it does

There is no portal, there is boss fight. Which is a classic update..

The only thing I encounter is the boss when I want the game mechanics to change gradually with each new update. I got it now, we shouldn't expect anything.

Archived