JoeW

NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Smite'ning Rod)

Dr.Medic    767

wonder whats next to the nautical colection? a iceflingomatic? thats called the fishflingomatic? would make sense for the spitterfish actualy

• Like 2

BezKa    1938
2 minutes ago, QrChuck said:

Amazing skin! But somethings wrong...somethinwronk.thumb.png.ad33bfe63e71b85ec865db2d11e780bb.png

"godzina" means hour

It's for additional. Works just like before but got cut up by Twitch description. 30 min then another 1 h and 30 min etc 6 hours in total

• Like 1

DaZoul    2918
2 minutes ago, QrChuck said:

Amazing skin! But somethings wrong...somethinwronk.thumb.png.ad33bfe63e71b85ec865db2d11e780bb.png

"godzina" means hour

yeah that's how it is. 30 minutes for icon, and ANOTHER 1 hour 30 minutes for portrait, as the portrait costs 2 hours overall

Just now, BezKa said:

It's for additional. Works just like before but got cut up by Twitch description. 30 min then another 1 h and 30 min etc 6 hours in total

you were literally a millisecond faster than me. I am now without reason to exist

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ladylz    77

Love the new drops! It's so good. Also thank you for putting me on the list. Going to be a great campaign. <3

• Like 1

Danibot    9

Eu tô sentindo como se estivesse vendendo minha alma numa live super populosa aglomerado com um monte de gente tudo se espremendo pelo drop. Desde o momento que eu vi que a própria Klei que iria escolher eu já fiquei chateado. Agora que chegou eu tô mais chateado ainda. Obrigado Klei. Tá fazendo certo....

Edited by Danibot
  • Thanks 1

Dr.Medic    767

well it seems to need a bit of more work into it like in one place it says 10% and in the other 0% and you have to refresh it to make them both the same number as well to even been abel to claim 1 step of them i need to refresh it i think that sould not be a thing

• Like 1

SinancoTheBest    3556

So, in this new era of drops only select streamers will be able to stream with drops? Or is there a system for others to get approved? Either way, I'm glad we get new drops now but would love if it was as inclusive as the previous system

• Like 4