What character do you main?

what character do you main?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. which character do you main

I main Wigfrid but often swap to WX (my old main) and Wormwood (only started playing him recently and he is pretty fun now - his speed boost is absolutely killer). I also like to play Wortox, Wendy and Walter from time to time to farm certain resources or just to change things up.

I change to Warly sometimes but purely to spice foods/make more spice - He who controls the spice controls the Universe!

1 minute ago, EirikGerhard said:

I used to main Maxwell but now I main Walter for the extra inventory space and to avoid having to domesticate beefalo until it gets reworked (I have high hopes for the year of the ox)

i know i hope that you can breed beefalo or something so its easier to get more beefalo when your main one dies, or even just being able to milk them or something would be nice

I mostly play Wormwood (shocker I know) becaue he is a fun littel autistic plant. Always curious while totally not getting it and always trying to find some friends.  

His not food healing is a nice challenge while he still has plenty of potential for awesome plays (I always have 200 garlic stored incase I need some manure otherwiese I just let it rot)!

2 minutes ago, ShakerGER said:

I mostly play Wormwood (shocker I know) becaue he is a fun littel autistic plant. Always curious while totally not getting it and always trying to find some friends.  

His not food healing is a nice challenge while he still has plenty of potential for awesome plays (I always have 200 garlic stored incase I need some manure otherwiese I just let it rot)!

yeah i bought the wormwood pack on my PS4 a few days ago and hes been really fun

2 minutes ago, YETI Spaghetti said:

yeah i bought the wormwood pack on my PS4 a few days ago and hes been really fun

I would suggest farming garlic. It always grows in 4-5 days no matter the season and if you always tend to them ( while blooming just walk over them genoursly) they give back 2 seeds which you can easily compost.

Archived