What character do you main?

what character do you main?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. which character do you main

Wigfrid:

Reasons: (IMO) I think she is the easiest to survive as. NOT THE MOST OP! NO SIR! NOT AT ALL! The most OP goes to Wolfgang/WX-78 hands down. Now the EASIEST to survive as IMO early to mid game is Wigfrid. She has stupid high health, she takes less damage, does more damage, gains health/sanity from attacking, and has a really nice cheapish' helmet to use. Absolutely bumping. It takes me to about day 60-70 to die when I play Wigfrid. 

If you are curious, I normally die to night time for my first death........

I'm quite forgetful when it comes to light.....

8 hours ago, wons said:

i like minion-based characters in video games so i main wurt

I sure do hope you play Terraria........

21 hours ago, Souper said:

Whomever I feel like playing or if the team is lacking something I think can be useful.

Good on you! Thumbs up! :encouragement:

On 1/18/2021 at 1:16 AM, GelatinousCube said:

I main Wigfrid but often swap to WX (my old main) and Wormwood (only started playing him recently and he is pretty fun now - his speed boost is absolutely killer). I also like to play Wortox, Wendy and Walter from time to time to farm certain resources or just to change things up.

I change to Warly sometimes but purely to spice foods/make more spice - He who controls the spice controls the Universe!

Wigfrid mains unite! 

On 1/19/2021 at 9:57 AM, RoughCactus69 said:

The most OP goes to Wolfgang/WX-78

How is wx-78...overpowered...? they can raise their stats really high and, provided you have a friendly wickerbottom, get immunity to winter + light/speedboost...This sounds overpowered on paper (i think..) but I feel like things like winter & light are things that the player would already have pretty sorted out with minimal resource expendature by the time that the team is organized enough to perform a large amount of end is nighs, and like, after a certain amount of speed, you sort of stop having too large of an advantage from it..

This is coming from someone who finds playing as wx-78 pretty boring to begin with, so maybe i'm biased...

20 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

How is wx-78...overpowered...? He can raise his stats really high and, provided you have a friendly wickerbottom, get immunity to winter + light/speedboost...This sounds overpowered on paper (i think..) but I feel like things like winter & light are things that the player would already have pretty sorted out with minimal resource expendature by the time that the team is organized enough to perform a large amount of end is nighs, and like, after a certain amount of speed, you sort of stop having too large of an advantage from it..

This is coming from someone who finds playing as wx-78 pretty boring to begin with, so maybe i'm biased...

#1: His health, sanity, and hunger boosts. 

• 400 Health (Which is massive.....)
  • 200 Hunger (Pretty decent)
  • 300 Sanity (High Sanity, but for nightmare fuel it's bad.)

Overall these are absolutely amazing. If you know what you are doing, you can get them within' the first 10 days. 

#2: Downside:

His downside is practically non-existent. 

#3: Extra Speed, and Light via Wicker. This is such a big deal, you can explore the map overcharged and with a cane STUPID fast. 

Now. If you were to say, "He's not a team player!" Well. You're right. But he's a dang good character overall. 

2 minutes ago, RoughCactus69 said:

Overall these are absolutely amazing. If you know what you are doing, you can get them within' the first 10 days. 

#2: Downside:

His downside is practically non-existent. 

#3: Extra Speed, and Light via Wicker. This is such a big deal, you can explore the map overcharged and with a cane STUPID fast. 

Are their stat boosts a big deal..? I think the 400 health would make a sizeable difference for tanking, but personally, I kind of frown upon doing that, kiting is more engaging for me.

I agree that their downside is nonexistent, I think that the rain should do a little more to them :P

You could maybe explore the map fast, but like, couldn't you do this anyway in a short amount of time?? Again, this is maybe more of a personal thing, but one of the very very first things I do is explore as much of the map as I can, and as a result get an awful lot of it down. I think anyone could get a saddle and a beefalo up and running and go FASTLY to explore the map as quick as can be.

All of this is a very long winded way of saying that I think that many of wx-78's perks are like...not actually that useful, at least when I play...the winter one actually sounds very nice, but the speedboost and stat buffs i just find to be not all that useful. Thats just my experience with them.

2 hours ago, RoughCactus69 said:

2 hours ago, Lbphero said:

Are their stat boosts a big deal..? I think the 400 health would make a sizeable difference for tanking, but personally, I kind of frown upon doing that, kiting is more engaging for me.

Besides stat boosts, don't forget WX can also eat stale/spoiled food without penalties, which is a pretty considerable upside. 

back in vanilla i was a webber main, and when i got the together my first serious game was with him. today i'm a wortox main, maybe im just a masochistic, because i never can be friend of pigs or bunnymans with these characters. i also love to play wx, i like its personality lol

3 hours ago, Lbphero said:

How is wx-78...overpowered...? they can raise their stats really high and, provided you have a friendly wickerbottom, get immunity to winter + light/speedboost...This sounds overpowered on paper (i think..) but I feel like things like winter & light are things that the player would already have pretty sorted out with minimal resource expendature by the time that the team is organized enough to perform a large amount of end is nighs, and like, after a certain amount of speed, you sort of stop having too large of an advantage from it..

oh man, i have exactly one dumb thing to contribute then i promise to go back to lurking XD someone once told me that wx has a freakin' superpower. gears=emergency food ith perm stat-boost >  gears=never rot  > gears=hella op on boats and in caves. the way it was expressed is as long as it is done sparingly it is the best single feature that wx has

i am not sure how they play in a practical way and if i was given bad info please let me know but i have not actually forgotten that

1 minute ago, gaymime said:

oh man, i have exactly one dumb thing to contribute then i promise to go back to lurking XD someone once told me that wx has a freakin' superpower. gears=emergency food ith perm stat-boost >  gears=never rot  > gears=hella op on boats and in caves. the way it was expressed is as long as it is done sparingly it is the best single feature that wx has

i am not sure how they play in a practical way and if i was given bad info please let me know but i have not actually forgotten that

This makes some sense to me logistically. Wx-78 likely thrives in caves (more specifically, ruins) due to the plentiful gears that they can chow down on for a pretty long time, and later on can achieve infinite light, provided they have a friend and are willing to go to the surface for a moment. 

Boats, however, I'm not suuuper sure about. At least, in my experience, the problem with living on boats tends to be finding food, not having enough food for it to start going stale. :P 

Pretty neat that this person is playing this character enough to find places where they specifically thrive!

Archived