What character do you main?

what character do you main?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. which character do you main

1 minute ago, Lbphero said:

This makes some sense to me logistically. Wx-78 likely thrives in caves (more specifically, ruins) due to the plentiful gears that they can chow down on for a pretty long time, and later on can achieve infinite light, provided they have a friend and are willing to go to the surface for a moment. 

Boats, however, I'm not suuuper sure about. At least, in my experience, the problem with living on boats tends to be finding food, not having enough food for it to start going stale. :P 

Pretty neat that this person is playing this character enough to find places where they specifically thrive!

the dude who told me is a highly competitive and motivated person. his whole thing is finding exploits and min/maxing for efficiency in competitive games(like pokemon) and while he isnt a practical person(he once killed 207 beefalo consecutively just because he was playing wig and _could_ do it) he is the cleverest person for getting the most done in unexpected time-saving ways and taught me several things about dst that i wouldnt have considered

i think the purpose of gears on boats is to float you between instances of finding food and not to excuse you from finding it x''D

So many more Wormwood votes compared to what i remember of a similar poll done pre-RWYS  :D:apple:

Poor Walter.. :roll: and Wickerbottom too! i pretty much exclusively played Wickerbottom (from 2015) until Wormwood's release. 

I admit that the reason I play my main characters has more to do with their personality rather than strategy. I enjoy picking a character and figuring their playstyle, instead of picking character for their playstyle. 

Heh, what did I told you guys? Woodie is just the best, even before the rework, he is just that popular without any rational reason. Woodie is your homie. But noooo, you guys have to put your laughing emote on my comment, well, I for one do not mind it as I know and confident that I am correct although I might feel a bit embarrassed at the moment.

i was torn between wigfrid, willow and wendy as a main waifu

but then i remembered that wendy is illigal age and willow just looks a bit worse then wigfrid even in forlorn skin(personal preference, duh)... so the choice was obvious.

ps: though when i've started playing dst... my main was obviously Wes. cuz he is the best.

Woodi is the sexiest. He may not have magical pets, family or teddies, but at least his companion talks to him.

Spoiler

Moose feels like playing as a rook, it's unbelievably fun. 

I wish he had at least some impactful downside though.

Always liked the creepy little girl aesthetic, and a character who's quotes were all about dead just fit so well with the Don't Starve art style. So I've been maining Wendy since I started playing from way back in the day.

I remember Abigail showing up at random and she hurt you if you got too close, it took me a month till I made it to winter.

Good times.

Im just obsessed with Wortox since hes arrived. I have almost 4k hours in this game and for sure half is playin as Tox. Such a fun style, cool voice and quotes, awesome skins and pressure potential. I love the insanity playstyle as well and he fits perfectly. Also the best wormwood combo whatsoever is goin on. My Dark swords around day 10 are everything.

2 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

I refuse to believe Wendy isn't the most played character.  When I host and join worlds all I see are Wendy players.  At least every single world has one of them. 

Well your believes are right base on the actual data of player preferences

People on this forum is a very small subset of player, and very heavily screwed to the heavy players so the vote doesn’t really mean a thing here lol

I mean I feel it’s totally not surprising that Wendy is a very popular character. She is a very cute smol girl that has really unfortunate back story that people can’t help but sympathize with, and also has ability that had enough unique aspects that majority of people would find fun to play as / with. I love helping my Wendy friend’s Abigail out in fighting.

———

To put my two cents to this thread, I really REALLY wanted to play Warly because I love cooking different dishes and the thing he can do looks really fun, but I find myself unable to switch off from Wilson because I couldn’t drop his quotes.

I just really like his character. He is just a nerd who not good at anything but make bad jokes, and that’s just speaks volumes to me. I really wanted to see every corner of Constant through his eyes first before playing anyone else.

Archived