Deodorizers uses electricity 

I love the Favorite materials and the new UI 

I love the new transmater , first i thought that was between surface and the interior but then i realize that is between asteroids. 

I think the game became easy to start and hard to mantain, i think, thats the point. 

This game will have an ending ? 

This game will have meteors or that are old news? maybe some deflecting shield ? 

4 hours ago, Meta Binding said:

shp.thumb.PNG.ff450cf59108218c6a422a62a627e5f7.PNG

A) Is this thing bigger on the inside than it is on the outside?

B) Does this interior come pre-built or did you do it yourself?

C) I guess the thing in the center-bottom is the control chair, but how is it used?

@Meta Binding, Thanks for posting all the 'spoilers' about the new expansion. Haven't felt this excited about ONI since half a year ago or more, and can hardly wait for the 'early access' phase; hope I get a testing invite.

I must say that it's really weird that some people came in here whining about 'spoilers'; it's a 'new stuff' thread in the expansion forum, what the heck were they expecting? I guess some people gotta complain just to complain, and that's sad.

19 hours ago, aresd said:

除了破坏对未收到Alpha的其他人的阴谋外,此线程的主旨是什么?为什么要流式许可?开发人员一直很感兴趣,结果,访问权限受到限制,并撕下了所有封面。我很失望。在这种情况下,即使需要立即购买Alpha,也应该将其关闭以向广大读者公开发行,或者向所有人开放。开发人员只是在等所有等待此DLC的所有人面前吐口水。我想购买并享受新事物带来的乐趣。现在,有100个人毁了这一刻,其他所有人也没了。

谢谢,克莱! 

It's really unfair, why not just open the pre-order?

10 hours ago, Meta Binding said:

The rocket has its own little world inside! Seems like when radiation is added we will get a new... surprise... Also heres a baby!

1.thumb.PNG.de3ea745335b0387eeb63ef971f5ede8.PNG

Dear @Meta Binding

could you perhaps tell us if the old rocket launch graphics and the old telescope building has been removed from the game ?

I used to love to love the launch animations of the rocket, it felt so real for me.

Its this launch animation graphics I`m talking about:

image.thumb.png.a75e074cd70c0f1a2fea7ef78e44137c.png

It used to feel so epic to launch rockets.

Is there now mid game rockets and end game rockets ?

I`m very hoping that the "Endgame Rocket" is still in the game, I need the epicness ! Every launch used to be UDSSR vs USA style, like in a space race sim.

Removing the old telescope would also mean that all old colonies can not be played anymore with the DLC.

37 minutes ago, TheTickingTick said:
Do dupe starts with attributes (like +3 on two or +7 on one) when they are woken up from cryosleep or it is fresh start from zero?

the 'defrosted friends'? they are skilled and trained. and fed, and need to pee... ;p

4 hours ago, Notecja said:

image.thumb.png.f8c21b5c980f4cf33085ca12f19bff44.png

Does the game really benefit from having both "can't do X" and "reduced X" negative traits?

1 hour ago, Exoros said:

With so much food in the game, i would like to see dupes to demand a variety in their diets depending on their moral requirements.

It would be pretty straightforward to have traits like Carnivore, Vegetarian, and Sweet Tooth that treat food made with desired ingredients as +1 morale and foods without it as -1.

2 hours ago, Exoros said:

With so much food in the game, i would like to see dupes to demand a variety in their diets depending on their moral requirements.

Along similar lines, it bugs me that all the high quality food types (ignoring frost buns which have weird mechanics) are either all-in farming or all-in ranching. There should be a balanced diet option.

1 minute ago, TNorthover said:

Along similar lines, it bugs me that all the high quality food types (ignoring frost buns which have weird mechanics) are either all-in farming or all-in ranching. There should be a balanced diet option.

Frost Burgers require sleet wheat, lettuce, and meat IIRC. 

But I do agree with you.  Barbecue should require meat and peppers, Cooked Fish should be changed to Sushi and require pacu filets and lettuce.  As they are, they're just a bit too good for what goes into them, imho.

PS - I'd also like to see a high end meal using eggs.

On 11/19/2020 at 4:48 AM, aresd said:

What is the gist of this thread, other than to spoil the intrigue for others who have not received alpha? Why stream permission? The developers kept intrigue for so long and as a result, access was given to a limited number and tore off all the covers. Hmm. I am disappointed. In such a situation, alpha should be closed for publication to a wide audience, or available to everyone, even if it needs to be bought right away.The developers just spat in the face of everyone who was waiting for this DLC. I wanted to buy and have fun marveling at everything new. And now 100 people have ruined this moment for everyone else.

Thanks, Klei! 

This is commonly done when alpha and beta testing games for many reasons.  It does not spoil the game for anyone, you need to click on the link and read it and spoil it for yourself.  This is common practice for game devs, and it seems odd you'd take offense over it vs. the well-being and healthy development of the game.  Seems rather selfish and uninformed.

On 11/19/2020 at 4:48 AM, aresd said:

What is the gist of this thread, other than to spoil the intrigue for others who have not received alpha? Why stream permission? The developers kept intrigue for so long and as a result, access was given to a limited number and tore off all the covers. Hmm. I am disappointed. In such a situation, alpha should be closed for publication to a wide audience, or available to everyone, even if it needs to be bought right away.The developers just spat in the face of everyone who was waiting for this DLC. I wanted to buy and have fun marveling at everything new. And now 100 people have ruined this moment for everyone else.

Thanks, Klei! 

Instead of focusing on the ones who pulled the cover off weather it was klei or people with alpha why not focus on the game under the cloth. Plus if you didn’t like being spoiled then don’t watch or look at all the spoil / new marked content. 

Archived