Spoilers are easy to dodge, did it with HK and Ori till only a few weeks ago.

9 hours ago, Smife said:

What's with the new jagged tile texture in some screenshots? Is it a planetoid specific feature or they're changing tile art style completely?

Did you happen to notice any new gas or liquid? Also how's performance? :)

Besides the liquid/gas version for the new stuff, not yet. I already stated performance, and its fine if you close the new material tab.

6 hours ago, goboking said:
  • How small are the starting and off-world asteroid relative to what we've got now? 
  • Also, do telescopes, virtual planetariums, and space scanners still have a use? 
  • Do any of the new critters have morphs yet? 
  • Finally, are there any new rooms in the room overlay?

Someone posted the world size. The telescope reveals nearby space areas, as you can see with the screenshot below. The Grubgrub is a morph of the Sweetle, and thats it. No new rooms sadly, but that might be coming with the Nuclear update. Anyways, I will be posting some new stuff for the peeps who dont want to watch a video or cant speak English. Just use translate.

sssss.PNG

Don't send your dupes into chlorine/hydrogen. Their skin becomes irritated, which reduces their athletics by an insane 4. The debuff doesnt go down if they are in either material, nor in po, so you will want to clean up the oxygen to have them move normally. The screenshot from earlier shows the planets below the summery, and thats how you can switch to and from planets! (Although it crashes 9 times out of ten.) It seems radioactive stuff is slightly in here, just not the radioactive debuff and reactor, because the upper planet has a radioactive biome! That screenshot also shows how large the range on the tele is, as I cant reveal any tiles beyond this planet with it. It seems the rare material maker thingie is currently gone, so no super coolant for now sadly. The same thing is also with the space research stations, and the old satellites. In fact, I have not even seen any meteors yet. Although they might be on a different planet, since auto miners are still a thing. Might also come in a different update. I think that's all I have discovered, I will try to get a screenshot of the nuclear biome if I reach there.

Just now, DaZoul said:

but is it 

Unlimited Power! - 9GAG

?

Technically, if you keep em wild. If you tame them you get like 4 times the amount, but of course they will starve. Free hydrogen though!

With ONi spoilers its hard for the addicted. There is pro and cons on spoilers. Spoilers can create division, unity or better aerodynamics.

Some ONi addicted drip feed, others prefer cyro sleep. Its even heard that some ONiHolics wake up during space travel hydrogen cryo sleep - Scientists believed that it is not possible. "Get my in!" is a common phrase and indicator for experienced ONi Trauma ( "ONiT" ).

How to identify ONi spoiler posters in real life:

image.png.ea12cf4d1893b48ecb14d216a34c06ea.png

Perhaps I`ll do some Oni Utube fun stuff sometime, in the past I used to do some World of Warships clips. Here is one of mine

Just now, Meta Binding said:

Sadly I think I'll have to stop for a bit, at least until the crashing is fixed. I'll enter a bug report, and we will see if it does get fixed.

Hey don’t worry you’ve done so much already especially since you’re taking time to tell us things instead of spending it all playing. Thx again and crossed fingers I get in alpha as well. :) 

5 minutes ago, SackMaggie said:

Hmm maybe add SPOILER ALERT to the title would be nice.

But I do love spoiler :-D

this sentiment is getting old. You came into a distinct section of the forums, into a thread entitled "NEW STUFF". get indignant, and want a heads-up and maybe an apology? you are kidding right?

2 minutes ago, Slvrsrfr said:

this sentiment is getting old. You came into a distinct section of the forums, into a thread entitled "NEW STUFF". get indignant, and want a heads-up and maybe an apology? you are kidding right?

Okay, why don't you read what she said versus all of the stuff you inferred from what she said, and try to calm down.  You seem to be taking out your frustration with other posters on her.  Literally all she suggested was adding "spoiler alert" to the title. No one but you mentioned an apology, and she certainly didn't seem indignant to me.

Just now, thegroundbelow said:

Okay, why don't you read what she said versus all of the stuff you inferred from what she said, and try to calm down.  You seem to be taking out your frustration with other posters on her.  Literally all she suggested was adding "spoiler alert" to the title. No one but you mentioned an apology, and she certainly didn't seem indignant to me.

not how it appears to me sorry

5 minutes ago, Slvrsrfr said:

Nah I'm not joking and I wasn't forced him to do "just a suggestion". To be clear it's more like a tradition or some sort that any spoiler should mark it clear as "spoiler" not like saying the same thing in different ways and expect everybody to know it's the same thing.

11 minutes ago, SackMaggie said:

Nah I'm not joking and I wasn't forced him to do "just a suggestion". To be clear it's more like a tradition or some sort that any spoiler should mark it clear as "spoiler" not like saying the same thing in different ways and expect everybody to know it's the same thing.

I'm not sure what else you can expect from spoilers to read in a post called "New stuff" in a Subforum from the DLC.

I mean, I'm watching an old series right now, and I do not want to have it spoiled, so I'm not going to browse the forums or Reddit of that series because it will most likely contain things I don't want to know.

Klei did an amazing job teasing it this way, and slamming them because there isn't a spoiler tag is just plain rude to me. (Not hinting at you by the way, but at the previous complaint about this whole spoiler drama)

@Enzium I understand that people can just avoid spoiler by doing that, but for the people that regularly visit (OR new player) it is just unavoidable.

And simple choice of word can lead to misleading for example I say this is "new stuff" but how do you know it's new for him(in-game for so long) or new contents added to the game. Which is why any spoiler should make it clear.

And there's spoiler tag for the content.

Spoiler

here is spoiler

I think just move on since I want to get a detail about new contents anyways.

10 minutes ago, SackMaggie said:

@Enzium I understand that people can just avoid spoiler by doing that, but for the people that regularly visit (OR new player) it is just unavoidable.

And simple choice of word can lead to misleading for example I say this is "new stuff" but how do you know it's new for him(in-game for so long) or new contents added to the game. Which is why any spoiler should make it clear.

And there's spoiler tag for the content.

Reveal hidden contents

here is spoiler

I think just move on since I want to get a detail about new contents anyways.

I already added a tag to the og post after you commented, and of course it would be new new because its the area for the space dlc.

3 minutes ago, Meta Binding said:

No problem. This was me for a bit, since my game kept crashing, but with the recent update its fine now. If I see anything cool, I'll post it here!

wut?! everything is cool. are you playing a new map? are you playing a big single one? are you playing a clasic terra seed? are the new ruins present on the old world types?

does the new world gen include the new biome in its make up? etc etc etc :)

can you access the new materials in space on the old map?

7 hours ago, aresd said:

I'm not dramatizing, I'm just upset that the Klei decided to present their product in this way. As a fan, it upsets me. It was not necessary to do it in such a way as to cover up the failures of their promises.

You're not wrong. We got the reveal in July so that we can get more of the same info in November letting us know that we'll get to play EA some time in 2021 and a full build probably in summer. The hype news were in July, but this is the result of the pressure from the community. This update is overrated, because nothing's really changed. If some of the content is already there I'd like to try it out, not watch someone else do it for me.

Archived