2 minutes ago, Meta Binding said:

Deoderizers take power now :( its only 5 watts, but now you cant spam them.

under appreciated nerf... hissss. I hope they will leave less effective manual ones in the game. There should be ones that dont require power.

1 hour ago, Meta Binding said:

运输没有百科全书,但您来了。子弹在睡眠时也能提供400W功率,这相当不错。sssss.PNG.0e5bff1e6439b65bcd776d49d7c27668.PNGdsda.thumb.PNG.4946f2670baf01ccb64ec3599759b9a2.PNGwwwww.PNG.3fb09dd8849008c8f7b0d1e3946cfa1f.PNGccc.PNG.c6471bb4a9eb75de3dfdfe29ccd118f7.PNGw.PNG.d812cd64475bcf4a2710ca59aa093352.PNGwwww.PNG.6613907fdf73f35cf70ea70c599a30ab.PNGaaaa.PNG.71e624b396f8ebb3b7ac3bd1af5c117b.PNG过滤器.PNG.8e3ae4cd5f10ea4f47e40bf8dac215b0.PNG

PNG文件

只是不存在

星图也是我之前发布的小世界。

• It can generate electricity. Does that mean there will be new ranch buildings?:-D

Thanks for taking the time to share with us.  Much obliged.

Query:  Are there any new threats such aggressive flora or fauna, new diseases (aside from radiation sickness), or hazardous environments?  Anything to flesh out the role of colony doctor?

1 minute ago, goboking said:

Thanks for taking the time to share with us.  Much obliged.

Query:  Are there any new threats such aggressive flora or fauna, new diseases (aside from radiation sickness), or hazardous environments?  Anything to flesh out the role of colony doctor?

Nothing I've seen like that so far sadly.

Auto dispensers now REQUIRE power. At this rate I wouldn't doubt if incubators do too.

1 hour ago, Meta Binding said:

Nothing I've seen like that so far

File a bug to be fixed: "Nothing tries to kill me..."

I'd really love if they allowed us to change difficulty setting for the germs in the menus. Sounds easy to do, and would include more challenges!

My brains exploding with so many new items!

Games get increasingly more interesting when there is more than one way to approach tasks. This will certainly refresh the game.

I've done the industrial runs where worlds were harvested and made devoid of life. I've also been compassionate and played the conservationist runs by tending nature and gleaming resources from the amazing critters.

I'm excited to taste the new alpha! It's extremely tantalising.

Rocket building interface is pretty slick.  No longer need to build one module at a time, but instead you build the launch pad and then use it to build the rockets.  You just pick which modules you want piece by piece and the blueprint shows up on the launch pad.  Once I put down the nose cone, the scaffolding appeared behind it and my dupes started building it all.  Very cool!

(I spent the first 10 minutes of my new game paused while making excited sounds at I looked at all the new stuff.  Very cool, Klei!!  Looking forward to giving you all the money when this launches!)

Rocket2.jpg

39 minutes ago, Sterny0 said:

My brains exploding with so many new items!

Games get increasingly more interesting when there is more than one way to approach tasks. This will certainly refresh the game.

I've done the industrial runs where worlds were harvested and made devoid of life. I've also been compassionate and played the conservationist runs by tending nature and gleaming resources from the amazing critters.

I'm excited to taste the new alpha! It's extremely tantalising.

I'm having fun. The first world having no reed makes you get creative with the new stuff. (It might have dreckos, but I've been ignoring exploring it.)

air.thumb.PNG.b28f94f673fc11541eae80cf07bc5132.PNG

Archived