1 minute ago, Slvrsrfr said:

so you build those to stave off the yucky lung debuff? and to allow for longer work periods in unbreatheable atmos?

They seem to work just like suits, but there arent multiple docks in a row and it takes oxygen (or po) from the surrounding area, and make a LOT of heat.

Stuff from the book! The bug does nothing atm, I don't even know if they spawn. Also radioactive poisoning lives from infinity to infinity degrees. Clearly they aint ready quite yet, but the og post said that.

d4.PNG

c4.PNG

b4.PNG

a4.PNG

Good news! anything in the poi that doesnt have the research thingies can now be DESTROYED. Sadly, stuff like desks and vending machines cant it seems.

There ellie goes, digging for some new stuff!

ell.PNG

Just now, pether said:

what is a difference between battery and well... battery?

Thats the new rover, sorry you couldnt see the name. the bee thing is called a beetas.

WOAH! I found this and I'm gona dig to see what it does.portal.thumb.PNG.e782b1eb34df5570e319f1701313962e.PNG

AAAAAA! I just ran into a grub grub, and they are SCARY! They are relasdadasd.thumb.PNG.289d5a3c87700667a61000a7095a8d0b.PNGatives to the Sweetle, and they farm more efficiently, as the game says.

Seems to be, escpecially it needs another to be on to do what you can with it.

2 minutes ago, Slvrsrfr said:

the warp pipe has to be a waypoint for low tech planet movement, it is what i gather from the description. It is what is sounds like, a teleporter.

Im trying to get a slug farm up, and then we can see the power they give!

Any chance to see the new element dialogue menus/windows? Like pmud, cobalt, some of the others, or the plants, more critter info?

what does the encyclopedia say about the starmap, and the warp pipes?

wait are you saying algae is gone? or not present on this world type?

1 hour ago, Meta Binding said:

Wow, instead of algae you get... Well, this. Also, theres no more rocket section! The yellow ribbon are new buildings, mostly being rocket parts.

Theres no encyclopidea for the transport, but here you are. Also the slugs give 400W while asleep, which is pretty good.sssss.PNG.0e5bff1e6439b65bcd776d49d7c27668.PNGdsda.thumb.PNG.4946f2670baf01ccb64ec3599759b9a2.PNGwwwww.PNG.3fb09dd8849008c8f7b0d1e3946cfa1f.PNGccc.PNG.c6471bb4a9eb75de3dfdfe29ccd118f7.PNGw.PNG.d812cd64475bcf4a2710ca59aa093352.PNGwwww.PNG.6613907fdf73f35cf70ea70c599a30ab.PNGaaaa.PNG.71e624b396f8ebb3b7ac3bd1af5c117b.PNGfilter.PNG.8e3ae4cd5f10ea4f47e40bf8dac215b0.PNG

sdsdsd.PNG

It's just not present

8 minutes ago, Slvrsrfr said:

Any chance to see the new element dialogue menus/windows? Like pmud, cobalt, some of the others, or the plants, more critter info?

what does the encyclopedia say about the starmap, and the warp pipes?

wait are you saying algae is gone? or not present on this world type?

Also the starmap is the little world thing I posted earlier.

Swamp Chard, space tubers ftw, great to see the muckroot have a cousin in every biome. bless the tuber

Just now, Meta Binding said:

What happens is that when they sleep, they go on the ceiling. If you put a wire there, they become a "tower" until they wake up, giving you +400W until morning.

nuts

Archived