Let's just gush about the new stuff. The new up and downsides? AWESOME. They can also have up to a +10 when making them! Also, the new music in the menu is just good. I will be updating this with all of the new stuff I find.

There's COBALT now, and a Plug Slug! Wow this is great.

I'm already overwhelmed. SWEETLES! NEW RESEARCH! A EVEN HIGHER MINING TIER! woahhhh

One thing I have noticed is the performance. It's very bad at the moment, but I can look past that. Now there's a point in cleaning air. If you don't they need more oxygen because of a new debuff, yucky air.

AHHH SWEEPY HAS A FRIEND NOW!

Heres the sweetles! They can go down 2 high blocks.

sweet.PNG

And of course, the PLUG SLUGS!

PLugs.PNG

Mima can lift alright

mima.PNG

Sulfur has a HUGE use now. They can be fed to the Sweetles, who can tend to your crops, and also to a new plant, called the Grubfruit for 800kcals per 4 cycles

33 minutes ago, Meta Binding said:

One thing I have noticed is the performance. It's very bad at the moment, but I can look past that

This has been with all ONI Alpha patches. All of them have extra dev tools working in the background to help finding bugs and other stuff

It also acts like the favorite resource mod, which lets you chose one that always shows up on the side. The graph on the side shows you the amount per second or something like that.

1 minute ago, pether said:

What do you have below portal, those 3 flat buildings?

What is Ellie so happy about? What did she built?

Under the portal is the new diffuser building, diffusing pd really fast! Ellie is jumping on the button, and that machine turns mud into dirt and water!

2 minutes ago, Generubi said:

what is the special property of the cobalt? Or, does it have any?

Cobalt has a thermal conductivity of 100 as a metal, and 4 as a ore.

4 minutes ago, Meta Binding said:

It also acts like the favorite resource mod, which lets you chose one that always shows up on the side

I love how KLEI looks on the community mods and says "hey, this guy got really nice idea, lets make it official!" :) IMO the more the better

Archived