Forgotten Knowledge And Hallowed Nights Coming Soon!

Hype! I've been actually exploring ruins for the very first time in all my 1052 combined DS/DST hours because of this. I know it'll be a completely separate area, but it's been so long that I've ignored the ruins existing. Time to crawl away from the nest and explore.

And thank you guys so much for focusing on Forgotten Knowledge over Hallowed Nights. Hallowed Nights is already cool and I'll be enjoying them plenty without shiny new Hallowed Nights things.

49 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

[Intense glare] I cannot wait to see if there is going to be new skins, c'mon Woodie or Wes! (Or Worm and Wolf I'm just hoping they get skins to with Walter)

I completely forgot about Walter! uhm I guess the most logical thing I can think of that I would like to see for him is a “You are what you Fear Most” skin..

Meaning Walter would be dressed as Bee Queen and Woby would be one of her Grumble Bees.

Would be soooo hilarious since Walter is Deathly allergic to Bee’s

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I completely forgot about Walter! uhm I guess the most logical thing I can think of that I would like to see for him is a “You are what you Fear Most” skin..

Meaning Walter would be dressed as Bee Queen and Woby would be one of her Grumble Bees.

Would be soooo hilarious since Walter is Deathly allergic to Bee’s

I think a cool concept would be Headless Horseman, since walter is into horror stories and he comes with a horse

9 minutes ago, pyroisshy said:

please tell me wurt has a shrek skin

if it wasnt chronologically innacuratte, Im fairly certain klei would make a reference to it

20 minutes ago, Well-met said:

do you think Winona fears geckos, Wilson fears pig guard and Wigfrid fears the deerclops?

not to mention Woodie and Willow.

I doubt it goes like that, specially since in the deerfrid mask it states that wigfrid chose to disguise as one of her favourite enemies to fight 

It’s 4:45pm here.. by this time tommorow I’ll finally get to find out what Hallowed Nights 2020 skins are- I’m super hyped for this, this is my time of year! I quite literally wait all year round for Halloween & Christmas themed cosmetics.

11 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

[Intense glare] I cannot wait to see if there is going to be new skins, c'mon Woodie or Wes! (Or Worm and Wolf I'm just hoping they get skins to with Walter)

But Wes got a skin in the first round of non-mob Hallowed Nights skins -<-

1 minute ago, Terra B Welch said:

Once again I ask, whos ready to sit and watch a twitch stream for 6 hours rather then play the update?

Update hits when I'm at work. Put stream on phone in pocket with volume low. Listen to stream after work while playing update. Both at once!

Archived