Forgotten Knowledge And Hallowed Nights Coming Soon!

Well I decided to watch the Halloweentown movies last night, I remember seeing the first two as a kid but up till now I hadn’t ever seen part 3 or 4

I couldn’t help but notice some similarities between those movies and DST- for starters.. Chester (grandmas talking walking storage bag) shares the name as Chester in DST your walking talking well you get the idea..

Theres also a particular Walking Cane skin that resembles the witch staff used in Halloweentown 2. 

So it’s super cool to find those similarities!

And I hope tommorows skins offerings will be great. <3

Hi, I would like to confirm something. This update let us with 2 unsolved mysteries, the sealed portal in the archives and this "under construction" orbe around the 3 celestials on moon island ?

Some infos or theories on that ? Maybe use this orbe to open the portal ? Could lead to a boss fight ? A kind of atrium-like ?

My first reaction at the Trailer: Oh wow, damn,I'm going in specially to check this out. (sidenote)- Now this is the kind of content i want.
Second reaction:Must... stop myself... don't datamine it... just see it ingame :D .

The animated trailer was great! Was this the first time we've seen playable character Maxwell (Waxwell) animated? It was also great seeing Winona and Maxwell have a moment here with Charlie. Love seeing the lore go places for this 7 year old game!

Archived