choose your side (Join the moon part 2)

Moon, or Shadow?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What side are you on?

24 minutes ago, minespatch said:

5ba42e5178758_transparentinnkeeper.png.b7525cad6daa7c2c58e651ef97fdfb75.png

Eh

They're referencing a theory, I think? Someone posted a thread regarding The return of Them Lore and referred that Charlie might want to "start a war" with Them? It's aaaugh... complicated. 

Spoiler

"Did Charlie want to wage war on the gestalts/moon? We know the Grotto is a warzone once we activate the pedestal due to various things within the files referring to it as such such as a component I believe is called grottowarmanager, the sound file  for activating the pedestal being something along the lines of warzonestart, and Charlie's Nightmare Ramparts which I believe are at the edge of the biome where there's fissues, Ramparts are essentially part of a defensive wall for a fort, so it seems she's using them to mark her territory as she and the moon declares war on each other."

13 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

You don´t need to Charlie,you need to join her superior.And if i will join the shadows,the shadows will let me live!

Alive yes, but trapped forever, like Maxwell.

Maybe the moon beings don't care about having kidnapped people? But also maybe they just want to mutate everyone so yeah... its picking which one is "not as bad".

2 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Alive yes, but trapped forever, like Maxwell.

Maybe the moon beings don't care about having kidnapped people? But also maybe they just want to mutate everyone so yeah... its picking which one is "not as bad".

Basically no freedom, daily boring/dull routine vs free yet suffering from the outside and inside while living like a lunar pengull. Of course i would have chosen the third option, death and being a ghost,free, no hunger , no pain, and can play with the pipspooks, abigail and the other ghost 

As a Maxwell main I think shadow is more mystical and creepy than moon stuffs. Moon look like have a effect zone (like radioactive metals) and causing kind of mutations which is fascinating. But I choose mystery, sorry crystal bois.

Archived