Halloween Skins

6 hours ago, Well-met said:

Super unpopular opinion but if Klei would stop spending so much effort on seasonal events, maybe RoT would be way better by now.

Until they make this mod Official content- this will continue to be an unpopular opinion. ;) 

416AC1A6-6556-425C-BA9C-E134309D0AE0.gif.1548c6a92e5e7f1a63a217f75d32a5f9.gif

Yes that’s a haunted house with witches, ghosts and spiders popping out of it.

Exactly what a Halloween event SHOULD Be.. 

hell they could even just add a “Permanent Full Moon” and just make Woodie immune to the transformation effect at full moon during the limited time event.

Permanent full moon would mean you would have ghosts and werepigs roaming the map 24/7... no extra game coding required, it’s literally already part of the game.

I love the old Costume Collection because the skins are based on creatures existing on the Constant and to me it is funnier and makes more sense than the new generic Hallowed Nights collection we had last year. Those new skins seem too modern and mainstream for the survivors, while mob-costumes are closer to their own life and that way feel more natural to them. Also ain't it more morbid to dress up as a monster that could actually kill you any day, then have a laugh about it and throw a party about it, rather than just dress up as a vampire or zombie like pretty much every real world person does these days? Why would they even do that? I like how the survivors have created a new culture and holidays for themselves that aren't copy-pasted from the real world and the new skin set kinda clashes with that. All my personal lore-ish thoughts aside, the old set has way more uses than the new one: Costume collection has cool everyday skins you can use just about any time, whereas I pretty much haven't touched the Hallowed Night's Collection since last Halloween since it's too Halloween-y. So put it shortly, I don't mind what kind of skins Klei decides to give us as long as they're based on creatures living on the Constant, not some cheap made in China costumes you can buy from every shop irl at this time of the year. Although Jack o Lantern Wormwood would be cool.

I'm disturbed by the lack of pumpkin/jackolantern Wormwood suggestions. That seems like a no brainer to me. I also like the idea of a totally normal tree design but it would look pretty similar to his hollow skin imo, plus I want a bright skin for him. 

Idk how they'd make it work but a ghost skin for someone with a sheet over their head and eye holes cut out would be amazing too. 

2 minutes ago, sudoku said:

I'm disturbed by the lack of pumpkin/jackolantern Wormwood suggestions. That seems like a no brainer to me. I also like the idea of a totally normal tree design but it would look pretty similar to his hollow skin imo, plus I want a bright skin for him. 

Idk how they'd make it work but a ghost skin for someone with a sheet over their head and eye holes cut out would be amazing too. 

uuuuh, several people asked for jack o' wormwood skins??

also ghost has to be wendy & abbi

28 minutes ago, gaymime said:

uuuuh, several people asked for jack o' wormwood skins

Everyone should be speaking the idea into existence, forming prayer circles, and sending developers sexy gourd pics. I want this skin so bad and was so disappointed we didn't get it last year

Belongings item PLEASE!!!
Character skins are okay- but You eventually find a set you will like & then never change it again (unless you like to change clothings often) what the game is severely lacking in is belongings & in-game cosmetic items. There was a leaked Beefalo like Catcoon monster thing shown awhile back.. Why was this scrapped & never used? With the Clean Sweep Existing it kicks open a huge door of possibilities.

Maybe I want to “Sweep” every wild Beefalo into the Catcoon monster variant? 

Maybe I want a wicked looking gothic skin for the Sisturn.. that resembles a Grave Memorial more then this flowery looking cutesy well looking thing we have now..

I know some of you guys disagree with a lot of my Ideas & opinions.. but, if there’s one thing I know how to do... and do right it’s HALLOWEEN-

Come on you guys let’s get inspired... here’s a few ideas to get you started! :)  

5309431A-BA7E-4CBF-9C66-272796F13DAA.jpeg.bb91d7d689ea2eb690b431031285cf76.jpeg

When the TV starts airing Halloween commercials it’s officially that time of year so, Happy Halloween.. Muwhahaha.

20 hours ago, sudoku said:

321866843_WalteGhost2.png.4386d157c3a38b236b2a147b546d8cf4.png378261851_WalterGhost1.png.518eb8b21cd7441b5d27fe5d85fe57f7.pngAh, what a splendid idea for the costume collection. Ghosts are amongst the few mobs without a costume after all. I think Walter can pull it off nicely.as sheet ghost is a rather childish classic. Here's two very amateur concepts :P

rather then wormwood being related to plants in dst, how about a wormwood skin where he looks like a haunted burnt tree 

totally not a spooky tree from a game that revived recently

but really though, what i would really like is a fuelweaver skin for wormwood. just imagine seeing some dark, creepy plant grown to look like the Ancient Fuelweaver

On 9/14/2020 at 8:58 AM, Well-met said:

Super unpopular opinion but if Klei would stop spending so much effort on seasonal events, maybe RoT would be way better by now.

You understand those that are making new skins aren't the same team coding RoT in most cases, right?

On 9/13/2020 at 11:24 PM, A Random Furry said:

Halloween is coming, and that means our survivors are getting some sweet new skins! But what exactly do you want these skins to be?

I personally want a crab Wurt skin, How about you?

Didn't they say they weren't doing big events this year (or am I thinking of a different game)

Archived