Halloween Skins

13 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Well... I don't think they'd do that, now since all the stuff that's been happening with the officers lately... 

IMO, stupid reasoning for not doing a SKIN, for a FICTIONAL character. \o /

I think that it'd be a cute addition to dst, but to each their own.

58 minutes ago, Brubs said:

Yes to that plant birdtrap :wilson_love:

Wow I didnt realize those were mike's ideas, of course it is thats why they're all bad

The pitchfork is okay

the birdtrap would keep you from seeing the bird

the winterhat should be a tophat skin (literally willows funkopop hat but purple)

the earmuffs are eeeeh

and how in the world would you skin a beefalo, I dont remember how you craft them

46 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Wow I didnt realize those were mike's ideas, of course it is thats why they're all bad

The pitchfork is okay

the birdtrap would keep you from seeing the bird

the winterhat should be a tophat skin (literally willows funkopop hat but purple)

the earmuffs are eeeeh

and how in the world would you skin a beefalo, I dont remember how you craft them

You don’t see Rabbits or Spiders trapped in a grass trap but you know they’re in there because you can see it moving.

(dude it literally still shares the same animations of Birdtrap.. just looks like a gigantic Alien plant)

Also with the clean sweep existing we can skin pretty much anything in the entire game that has a “Sweep” prompt over it.

You simply do not realize the potential for world customization that this one simple tool kicks the door way wide open for..

And I for one want that scrapped Cat Beast thing that may otherwise lay in the games files unused forever... to be a Beefalo skin I can customize my worlds with.

On 9/15/2020 at 12:03 AM, sudoku said:

Everyone should be speaking the idea into existence, forming prayer circles, and sending developers sexy gourd pics. I want this skin so bad and was so disappointed we didn't get it last year

this has been done before by an amazing artist, y'all should just google wormwood jackolantern

On 9/14/2020 at 10:17 AM, Notecja said:

More islands? More life in sea? Flying fishes accidentally landing on boat? Icebergs? Sea set pieces? Better Crab King? Maybe catchable northern lights (aurora? which is correct?) to fit them in empty bottles?

More islands please! I'd really wish for more islands, within a wilbur rework and bananas

1 hour ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

this has been done before by an amazing artist, y'all should just google wormwood jackolantern

I only have one problem with this.. A Jackolantern Wormwood skin would then make THIS skin I paid for pointless..

FE9CE252-D2D2-432D-9EAB-4AA9516C3C8A.thumb.jpeg.85e1abc51db0db72ed2c3467633e956a.jpeg

Also besides what on earth would the “Bloomed out” version look like?

Now with that said... why can we have pumpkin lanterns during the Halloween event but can not get an actual pumpkin skin FOR the Lantern?? 

17 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I only have one problem with this.. A Jackolantern Wormwood skin would then make THIS skin I paid for pointless..

FE9CE252-D2D2-432D-9EAB-4AA9516C3C8A.thumb.jpeg.85e1abc51db0db72ed2c3467633e956a.jpeg

Also besides what on earth would the “Bloomed out” version look like?

Now with that said... why can we have pumpkin lanterns during the Halloween event but can not get an actual pumpkin skin FOR the Lantern?? 

I think the bloomed version would either be that flower in the vine, the vines themselves, or the pumpkin opening up to reveal its guts/seeds

Tomorrow is October 1st- which also happens to coincidentally be on a Thursday,  bring on the spooky! (Though Hallowed Nights probably WONT start Tomorrow) I just wanted to remind everyone ;) 

I literally wait all year round for this time of year to come around (Christmas as Well) It’s when all my favorite games I enjoy playing decorate their worlds with festive decorations and release some cool new holiday themed cosmetics that I’ll probably use all year round regardless of what time of year it is.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Tomorrow is October 1st- which also happens to coincidentally be on a Thursday,  bring on the spooky! (Though Hallowed Nights probably WONT start Tomorrow) I just wanted to remind everyone ;) 

I literally wait all year round for this time of year to come around (Christmas as Well) It’s when all my favorite games I enjoy playing decorate their worlds with festive decorations and release some cool new holiday themed cosmetics that I’ll probably use all year round regardless of what time of year it is.

I wouldnt get your hopes up too much. Hopefully though because they said the update would be small that means the update will be early October rather than mid-October (which is what I am predicting).   I just hope we get the 5 remaining skins that Woodie, Wormwood, Wolfgang, Wurt, and Walter are missing, and some item skins, hopefully for items that people actually use (heres looking at you fashion melon and until recently bat-bat).

Archived