[Game Update] - 426792

15 minutes ago, KCDA said:

Most importantly, this needs to be ported to DS as well. It's a little cruel to think that DST finally got this amazing accessibility change, only for DS to be left in the dust, effectively unplayable by those individuals...

Monsoon season in Shipwrecked is a nightmare for cooking/sorting chests as well

• Thanks 1

also am i the only one who feels something is kind of off about the screencap? sure the celtic knots and the valkyrie imagery is there which is simple and easy to understand as wigfried's madness as well as the spear for fighting but the style of the furniture and the woman in the portrait(that looks more like a young wickerbottom) makes this look suspect. it almost feels like the residence of an older person with rigid standards and not the abode of a young artist

• Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Will there be a return of the refrigerator skin from the crystal collection?I would like to get it very much,and I don't think I'm the only one :with at the time I didn't have enough 30 minutes that it was plucked and an update for woody came out :(((((

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

rip Rockjaw Zoo.

Amount of required Wings has been reduced from 5 to 3, Wing drop rate has been increased from 15% to a whopping 75%. That will make Bat Bats literally free and the guano biome useless.

That might be an easy way to gather ashes or to burn the whole Bee Biome within just a few seconds.

Klei managed to disappoint us as good as possible, as usual.

Idk If rockjaw zoos are a meme or not but rockjaws are very difficult to fight and avoiding them is impossible when they spawn at a place you need to get to. Them despawning is a good thing.

Bat bats still cost a living log and a purple gem, drain sanity when used AND don't have nearly as much damage / durability as other weapons. All for some health you can also just get from a couple pierogies. Complaining about the guano biome being useless is weird. I mean, if you want to mass produce bat bats fast, you will still go there.

That's... The point? Oh no guys he has ashes. Be careful he's about to use them to one shot ancient fuelweaver. You could burn the bee biome very easily anyways, the flowers will easily spread the fire.

Sorry if your post was ironic because I honestly can't tell

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Big Ups 7
  • GL Happy 1

Awesome update. Earmuffs, Batbats, Cat o Three Tails and to a lesser extend Cat Caps are all better now.

Interesting that the next rework is Wigfrid's. Looks like for the last two reworks popularity was a major consideration since with Wendy, we'll have the most played two characters reworked.

I wonder what is the value of Bat Wing in the crock pot. With the outrageous 75% drop rate, we just got another reliable meat and weapon resource. Is it a morsel? Is it Monster meat? Is it Monster morsel? 0.75 Meat? Whatever it is, an interesting addition sure to spice up the the crock pot game.

How exactly do beards work, these are my first beards in the game. Do they correspond to the head skin if you have the corresponding beard? And like with Abigail, can you just swap the beard skin of peoples if you're carrying a clean sweeper? 

The cookbook is exciting, time to catch them all :D

• Like 2

Just now, Blue Moth said:

this keeps happening over and over, this server has caves enabled

you should probably share the server logs so the devs can fix it. You can find them in

C:\Users\Your username here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Master
C:\Users\Your username here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Caves

Replace the # in Cluster_# with the your save slot number.

If youre world is in the first slot, replace it with one, if its in the 2nd slot replace it with 2 and etc.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

you should probably share the server logs so the devs can fix it. You can find them in

C:\Users\Your username here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Master
C:\Users\Your username here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Caves

Replace the # in Cluster_# with the your save slot number.

If youre world is in the first slot, replace it with one, if its in the 2nd slot replace it with 2 and etc.

it crashed with a different server with no caves, is it the same problem?