What new skins would you like to see in the game?

Fluffy Tam Shanter ♡

I would love to get some skins for Tackle Receptacle (right now is one of the most ugly buildings) and for winged sail matching the crab king sail. I dont mind getting some skins for alchemy engine (is only one?), lighting rod and science machine.

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Loosing warbucks because uncomfortable baggage was stupid enough

that wasn't stupid. it was a good thing. better he was turned into wheeler who had most of the same skill-set without the incredibly gross implications >__>

13 minutes ago, gaymime said:

that wasn't stupid. it was a good thing. better he was turned into wheeler who had most of the same skill-set without the incredibly gross implications >__>

I dont want to go off topic but if people cant see the difference between humor and being serious.. then there is a bigger problem

And this times of hide every "gross" thing (even when is a critic of such thing) like if it never happend isnt good. Ignoring bad stuff of the past make us dont repeat mistakes but erasing the past will only contribuite to repeat it

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

snip

if you want to talk about it in pms like an adult i will have this discussion with you but if not then at least try to understand when i say there is a difference between remembering something and doing the thing whole-cloth for personal pleasure

i am however still keen on the burrowing backpack as an idea

Im not really impressed with any of the Warly skins sadly, I would like to see a Survivor or Triumphant skin maybe.

Right now I just use the Trawler with default hair, because trawlers head skin reminds me of Niel Druckmann :(

Hermit Crab styled Drying Racks and Beeboxes would be really cool, I like their design a lot.

It'd be nice if the post-Forge characters got skins for the collections that were previously completed sets, especially the four basic/non-event ones but also Victorian, Gladiator and/or Magmatic, and the Costume Collection from the first Hallowed Nights. (Skins for other preexisting collections like Snowfallen and Verdant are also lovely but their absence doesn't feel as conspicuous on the new characters since those sets weren't completed in the first place.) Wurt comes closest since she has 3/4 of the basic skins, but no Survivor; Wormwood and Walter have 2/4; Warly has 1/4 and a Victorian skin; and Wortox just has a Survivor skin.

I also want a Morning Star skin. A really cool skin might make people want to use it again.

12 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

I also want a Morning Star skin. A really cool skin might make people want to use it again.

For sure, I hope the Morning Star gets some changes along with a skin in this months QoL update, people don't use it because of the cost + niche + limited durability.

Just now, Ogrecakes said:

For sure, I hope the Morning Star gets some changes along with a skin in this months QoL update, people don't use it because of the cost + niche + limited durability.

People don't use it because it's not even 50% as effective as Volt Goat Chaud-Froid.

1 minute ago, Viktor234 said:

People don't use it because it's not even 50% as effective as Volt Goat Chaud-Froid.

People werent using it for longer than that, shouldnt invalidste its usefulness because of one specific characters one specific item buff.

10 hours ago, gaymime said:

Ah yes, the gross implications of a cartoonishly over the top caricature based off of a Disney character, so gross.

1 hour ago, Ogrecakes said:

Yeah, I've been using one in a Shipwrecked/RoG singleplayer save where I don't have the nagging voice of "you could have used that goat horn for Power Jello" in the back of my head and everything is soggy 75% of the time, and I ended up just bringing like three extra horns to my SW base to craft more of them because the durability drains so fast when you're using it as a primary weapon. I wish they'd raise the durability or make it refuelable (with nitre, maybe?) and maybe boost the base damage since without the electric modifier it has less than a spear.

3 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

and I ended up just bringing like three extra horns to my SW base to craft more of them because the durability drains so fast when you're using it as a primary weapon. I wish they'd raise the durability or make it refuelable (with nitre, maybe?) and maybe boost the base damage since without the electric modifier it has less than a spear.

In singleplayer the durability drains so fast because it takes away 1% every time you equip it, which is dumb. That doesn't happen in DST.

Honestly, even if morning star doesn't get any buffs in the future, I still think it's a fantastic weapon in its current state. 6 minutes of non-stop smacking is a lot. By using a morning star in spring, you will save on so much nightmare fuel and living logs for dark swords. And it's so cheap to craft too. 1 goat horn, 2 nitre, 4 gold and 6 rocks is not expensive in the slightest. One morning star can dish out over 30k damage, which is like more than 4 dark swords.

Though Warly's jelly really pisses me off, because it exists. It takes what makes morning star great and just spits on it, because it doesn't even stack with it.

Would love to see skins for the alchemy engine that is actually obtainable without selling your soul. Also, some skins for flooring such as the carpet would be cool. And some more skins for the DLC characters, I know Wormwood, and Wurt both just got a new skin, but they still have way less skins than everybody else.

Fashion goggles skin. Like no joke, they have no purpose- so their use could be a cosmetic accessory. Give it a bunch of skins, that can make you look lile you're wearing a fun hat, dorky glasses, animal ears, party hat- a small sanity boost and a costume for your themed party on the server. 

Archived