What new skins would you like to see in the game?

Hello friends,

I was impressed with Twitch's new shadow manipulator skin this month (AUG20) is really a very beautiful skin, but this is already the third skin of this same item and they are all as beautiful as, the point I want to get is  that there are items and structures in the game that would be more than welcome new skins.

Science_Machine_Build.png

Now that the clean sweeper exists and there’s a “sweep” action for everything in the game- I would like to see skins for well uhhh everything in the game that has the “sweep” prompt pop up when looking at it.

Beefalo

Pigmen (& not just their home)

Boulders (can choose normal old boring boulder or the “no stone unturned” Hamlet style slabs)

Boats

That purple carpet turf... 

these are just a few examples of what the Clean Sweep COULD change.

3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

What about MOB skins? I'd pay quite a bit to have various pig or bunneymen skins. Or use the Clean Sweeper on Dragonfly to change her look. Or even reskin frogs to have little suits and bowties!

It's wouldn't be skin, it's would be a good qol update. I mean it's stupid to buy a entity looking.

6 hours ago, Lumberlocke said:

Oh, that's a fun idea. I feel like that could make for a really fun Hallowed Nights theme one year.

image.png.3e800def8120ea7847302834751becf5.png

That would be great. These skins also should stay black and white and they could add the typical dance from this time as an emote:

mickey-minnie-mouse-gap-collection.gif.650fa0f1c87b4224a17fa313c6b7042f.gif

Archived