Volt Goat Mega Overpopulation

A bit of context first,I got bored playing the same way over and over again as Wolfgang so I decided to "restart" my journey, I got to the portal with no items (I left all that I had in my base) and started from the bottom again,winter came in and I decided to make a bigger base at the Oasis,when my game started to lag, then I saw THIS :

Help pls.png

I've never knew that volt goats would overpopulate like rock lobsters and grass geckos,please if someone knows anything about this bug or how to solve it help me please,this is my main world and I don't want to delete it ;-; 

16 minutes ago, Bernado1 said:

A bit of context first,I got bored playing the same way over and over again as Wolfgang so I decided to "restart" my journey, I got to the portal with no items (I left all that I had in my base) and started from the bottom again,winter came in and I decided to make a bigger base at the Oasis,when my game started to lag, then I saw THIS :

Heya, do you have any mods? If so, list them all down and maybe I can help find the problem.

Yeah, please everyone wait until we see the mods used here before going crazy. You can already see extra equip slots in the screenshot, we don't know if this is a vanilla or modded bug yet. Begging for Klei not to patch something that we don't even know if it's actually a bug with the game yet is kinda silly.

4 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Yeah, please everyone wait until we see the mods used here before going crazy. You can already see extra equip slots in the screenshot, we don't know if this is a vanilla or modded bug yet. Begging for Klei not to patch something that we don't even know if it's actually a bug with the game yet is kinda silly.

I was kidding, btw

It happened to me once as well! 

I think what triggered this bug was accidentally typing c_spawn ("lightinggoat",999) after opening the console... but im not sure. Could never fix this issue im afraid

42 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Heya, do you have any mods? If so, list them all down and maybe I can help find the problem.

Yes,I use Finder,Boss Indicator,Geo Placement,Combined Status More Slots and Show Bundle,they're all some gimmicks to help me memorize and have more control of my time,but I don't think they would corrupt the game so much like this : /

51 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

You should upload client log files and server log files to the bug feedback area.

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/

I have never encountered this problem personally,So if the problem is not due to mods or console code, uploading your log file will let the developer know.

THANKS !!! I'll do it asap !!

5 hours ago, Owlrus98 said:

Pfft easy.

Just get 12 Wigfrids (or closest possible number), go on a traditional valkyrie hunt, and treat them to a feast worthy of Valhalla itself!

Or just Remove all Entities with tag lightnightgoat from TheSim.

I think I've seen this sort of thing before. If you have a tallbird fort setpiece in your world and you don't "load" it (explore it) until several hundred days in, you'll be met with about a hundred of teenbirds on screen at once.

Archived