What is your least favorite mob?

So, I've recently had to fight quite a few Poison Birchnut trees, and I HATE THEM SO FREAKING MUCH. It's so annoying having to chop a tree, fight off minions, get hit by roots, and listen to the annoying "BRAK! BRAK! BRAK!" of the minions all at the same time. I get filled with rage whenever I encounter one of these things, and it got me thinking, what mobs do you guys hate the most?

the only mobs I might hate more are monkeys.

also, this question does apply to singleplayer mobs.

Spider Warriors: They have four times more health than regular spiders, can't be stunlocked, get triggered more easily, attack by leaping towards you, etc. Even when playing as Webber they're annoying: They are only half as effective in fights compared to regular spiders due to the fact that they attack 50% less frequently which also makes them pretty bad tanks, since they don't taunt their target that often.

They ain't designed to be better & stronger, they are designed to be more annoying.

3 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Spider Warriors: They have four times more health than regular spiders, can't be stunlocked, get triggered more easily, attack by leaping towards you, etc. Even when playing as Webber they're annoying: They are only half as effective in fights compared to regular spiders due to the fact that they attack 50% less frequently which also makes them pretty bad tanks, since they don't taunt their target that often.

They ain't designed to be better & stronger, they are designed to be more annoying.

And in shipwrecked their attacks deal poison damage over time that slowly bleeds out your health core.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

And in shipwrecked their attacks deal poison damage over time that slowly bleeds out your health core.

Bruh, that's not a problem: Just wear some poisonproof armor and/or avoid Spider Warriors at all, and if you get poisoned, then it's your fault. They also got only 200 instead of 400 health, and have a little chance to drop venom glands, making them not too bad.

Batilisk all the way. They're constant and never ending, so it's especially annoying if you happened to base near a sinkhole and someone mines it. The worst part for me is their horrendous drop chances, so you'll most likely not get any rewards for killing these rat faced, fast attacking rodents.

Just now, QuartzBeam said:

You think Splumonkeys are bad in Don't Starve Together?

In Don't Starve, they can actually knock items out of your inventory and onto the ground.

50 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

also, this question does apply to singleplayer mobs.

SW monkeys are terrible when you're not playing Wilbur. I know this is the point, but hoo boy are they adorable monsters. 

I also have to second poison birchnuts. Treeguards are at least tolerable with pinecones if you want to keep one around to fight other mobs. 

Lunar moths and mothlings.....

Spoiler

Just said this to trigger Blue Moth, the mobs I do actually dislike would be Batlisks and sometimes Treeguards, sailing needs a lot of wood (especially if you decide to make a base in the middle of the ocean) and sometimes I have to take care of treeguards before being able to chop more trees....and I don’t even play as Woodie! 

I’ve never encountered Poisoned Birchnuts since I rather cut down evergreen trees since the battle is way easier than with birchnuts.

Archived