How ripped would the characters be?

Think about it.

They can cover the entire world in an ingame week. They can craft huge structures and destroy entire buildings with a single stone tool. They can slay humongous beasts and other terrible monstrosities from the depths of heck by sheer will alone, and they can spend entire seasons taking care of farmwork, day and night, with no sleep. The only fuel being a small meaty meal with a cooked mushyroom on the side.

Seriously, they must be JACKED. I wouldn't be surprised if they all had an 8-pack underneath!

7 hours ago, Axelocke said:

Oh, this reminds me, I hate how almost no body skin is (fully) compatible with Wolfgang because of his giant pounds of meaty arms. :wilson_ecstatic:

Also to note is the fact that everyone can wear Wolfgang's Gladiator muscles XD

15 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

They aren't as ripped as you think: While they're able to carry 1,200 pieces of marble around, they still aren't able to carry a statue made out of 1x Marble and 2x Rocks without being slowed down!

Immo the rook/bishops/knight statues carry shadows inside.

Headcanon: Pretty sure that's the case with almost every chesspiece.

I won't be surprised if the shadows did some shadow magic to the survivors, considering how characters like Willow is immune to fire and Wendy can summon her dead sister using a flower. Kind of think of it like how the Entity from Dead By Daylight gives the killers powers.

My tierlist for rip-ness.

1. Wolfgang
2. Wigfrid
3. Woodie
4. Winona
5. Wortox
6. Wilson
7. Warly
8. Willow
9. Maxwell
10. Wurt
11. Webber
12. Wormwood
13. Wickerbottom
14. Wendy
15. Wes
N/A: WX

On 3/9/2020 at 5:05 AM, Canis said:

1. Wolfgang
2. Wigfrid
3. Woodie
4. Winona
5. Wortox
6. Wilson
7. Warly
8. Willow
9. Maxwell
10. Wurt
11. Webber
12. Wormwood
13. Wickerbottom
14. Wendy
15. Wes
N/A: WX

Bruh how are you going to put a tiny child and a bunch of sticks above Wicker

On 3/7/2020 at 1:38 PM, Axelocke said:

Oh, this reminds me, I hate how almost no body skin is (fully) compatible with Wolfgang because of his giant pounds of meaty arms. :wilson_ecstatic:

image.png.481141b6be9d7fb95bd54a5e4097bf5d.pngI got the swimming suit the other day. Makes him look like a player 2 version of Wolfgang while Woodie's biker coat works with contender wolfie.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:38 PM, Axelocke said:

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.481141b6be9d7fb95bd54a5e4097bf5d.pngI got the swimming suit the other day. Makes him look like a player 2 version of Wolfgang while Woodie's biker coat works with contender wolfie.

a dn the forgin chestcover of wilson :3

Untitled.png.9422dae7da5376c30f4852384d98c4c6.png

1. 1. Wolfgang
  2. 2. Wigfrid
  3. 3. Woodie
  4. 4. Winona
  5. 5. Wortox
  6. 6. Wilson
  7. 7. Warly
  8. 8. Willow
  9. 9. Maxwell
  10. 10. Wurt
  11. 11. Webber
  12. 12. Wormwood
  13. 13. Wickerbottom
  14. 14. Wendy
  15. 15. Wes
  16. N/A: WX

latest?cb=20181119235315

MY main is a weenie.:wilson_ecstatic:

2. Wigfrid
3. Woodie

I feel like Wigfrid and Woodie should be swapped, chopping trees is extremely physical work. I'm almost tempted to say Woodie should share #1 with Wolfgang, but i'd imagine Wolfgang probably puts a bunch of work into his glamor muscles.

Archived