Gift Showcase/Brag Thread

Nah I don’t got that kind of luck.. I get plenty of Shoes and Skirts though.. thinking about opening myself up a Sneakers store that also sells skirts & plaid T-shirts.

Hoping for the day I log on and am awarded Wendy Lureplant & Creepy Cauldron though :) 

I usually only get t-shirts, sandals and O̵̱̘͗͗̀̚x̵̖̥͎̘̜̀ḟ̸͓͔͆͑̎̃̍̓ộ̶̡͖̎̽͘r̷̝͊͂̄̈́͑̈́ḑ̵̻͉͕̂͆͜ ̷̛͕̯͆̈́͗̓͜S̷̹̯̀̓̔h̸͎̓̓̄͒̀͋o̴̢̾͠e̶̜͐̎̈́͒ş̵̜̝̦̥͖͔̈́̊̈. But within the past 4 days I had gotten dryads gloves and refined spear.

You don't even want to know about the Merrymaker Winonas I got in the span of only 2 weeks. I think I'm mad cursed. Of all the elegant skins in the game, of all the characters in the game, and it gives me Merrymaker Winona. 

i get so excited when i get some nice skins xDD my friends,,, not so much hahha

Spoiler

unknown.png

sad.thumb.png.25375c47f88b81e9ae30fc9640ea4765.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

and honorable mentions that i don't have a screenshot for: black kittykit, camping crock pot, polar broodling, and snowy glomglom!

image.png.bb48a6952ef62bb68ac1dceda011579c.png

Can I redeem the 4 Winona elegants I've found in the last 3 weeks for a "disable Winona skin drops" voucher yet? I've found 2 Merrymakers and 2 Fixers in little less than a month and I'm going absolutely insane. :shock:

image.png.ccc03c6bdc9347e8d913ec565b586c3f.png

Some may deny it, but to me, this is factual evidence that my personal RNG for Winona skins is way higher than any other elegant skins for any other characters/structures/craftables. I'm cursed, please help.

Archived