Oxygen Not Included Roadmap February 2020

9 hours ago, WafflyNimb said:

Shut up and take my money! I already feel like a thief for enjoying this game so much for such a little price! So HAND me that DLC and I will FORK over BUCKETS of cash! :D

Buuuut while we're at the topic: I'm sure you're in desperate need for suggestions what should go into that DLC and let me sumn up everything you need in 3.6 words: Nu Cle Ar! Ever since I watched HBO's chernobyl series, I cannot wait to have my Dupes blow up my very own RBMK!

And now for that screenshot: Ahem... WHAT! IS! THAT! Are these several parallel Automation wires in one line of tiles!? OMG! The possibilities! This change alone is already huge!

Thank you so very much for bringing so much joy with this game! It really deserves more Mainstream Coverage! it's such a tragedy what happened to Brothgar :(

Wait, what happened to Brothgar?

Pls can u make light more important for dupes and their jobs, (compulsory for machinery etc.) also more deadly germs and illness, beside for feeding nutrition, vitamins and carb requarements. Nuclear power and radioactive overlay. Sorry for my bad english. 

Thank you so much for this post! Even though the release dates aren't set in stone or anything, just knowing that you are working on something and a vague target window goes a long way as a consumer. Thanks so much!

I understand if you can't comment on this, but are you guys planning on expanding on existing things or maybe adding new "tiers" of existing stuff. i.e. Any chance you guys expand on the shipping system and make it more like other things with filters etc. and/or new "tiers" e.g. a wire that handles exactly up to a 5kw load so that it "fits" perfectly with the large transformer?

The info you've given us already is good enough for me, so no hard feelings if I don't get a reply.

Just watched the video of "Content Pack Sneak Peek" and i'm genuinely amazed. Klei once again proving that they are worth all the money we throw at them. And all the praise, of course. 

Also i am contractually obliged to give EricaPitt a little heart! <3

In the future you may add an ocean world. inspired by the frozen moons of jupiter as (europe and Ganymede) link:

to do such a thing you will have to enlarge and widen the game map more since a lot of space would be taken from the salt water I 
thought a deep ocean in the lowest points 20-30 squares from the ice layer and in the deepest points up to 50-60 squares ..
so you could introduce new aquatic creatures..
P.S. the ice layer could be from 10 to 20 squares thick and there will also be the buoyancy of the ice
 to be added so that all the blocks of ice float above the water.

In the Twitch stream you showed that storage tanks now have smart battery logic. Can that also be added to fridges and smart storage (which only has full/empty)? Pretty please :)

Otherwise this all looks very interesting, even if a lot of it is more for fun than practical applications. Loving Sweepy of course

It would be really cool to have an editable sign board as part of the same research as for screens - this could be the same size as the screen and just allow a character limited amount of small text to be entered by the player for each. This would allow players to make a centralised status dashboard (aka Command Centre!) and make use of the new automation to display the status / warnings for their relevant systems... just my thoughts!

I'd love to see new content, but I'm concerned about the balance in the game. There are things that make me feel underwhelmed or some things are not comparable at all with others in terms efficiency and/or producitvity. And those things didn't changed in years.

Regarding new content, I really want to see space exploration reworked to have a new content and to be much more rewarding. Especially far planets should give some really cool stuff.

Archived