Steam Awards 2019.. vote for ONI!

slay the spire and oxygen not included are two of the biggest games of the year for me. Two masterpieces came out at the same time :p

Baba is you has a really nice concept but its rather... simple. As in school project simple... Dont think its the same playing field as the two above.

Havent tried my friend pedro or the zoo sim yet.

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

Strangely, in all other categories I did not really find anything I like enough to vote for and for many I did not even know any of the games. I must be getting old or something.

In 'labor of love' I went for dota since Valve really made a big update to this game even though it is decade old.

I played VR just a little but I feel like beat saber is like a staple of the VR world.

in 'innovation' and 'art style' I think were the hardest choices of games.

in the 'art style' awards you have Gris which has really unique art style but the game itself is pretty basic platformer with a 'meh' art story.

Katana zero is not as different but its just right in all the spots.

Subnautica zero is a shadow of its predecessor. And if sabnautica games good at something it would be audio not visual style. Sabnautica is great game and an instant classic but Im not sure how much of it is because of graphics.

6 hours ago, meepmoop said:

in the 'art style' awards you have Gris which has really unique art style but the game itself is pretty basic platformer with a 'meh' art story.

Ah, yes. I actually voted for Gris in "art style", the art is really nice. I did not vote for Subnautica, I found it somewhat tedious and lost interest after a few hours. A matter of taste, I guess.

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

Ah, yes. I actually voted for Gris in "art style", the art is really nice. I did not vote for Subnautica, I found it somewhat tedious and lost interest after a few hours. A matter of taste, I guess.

Did you play the original or the subzero one?

I also hated the subzero version (as I said its a shadow of the first game) but the original was my GOTY in 2018.

Anyway, this year ONI is probably the GOTY for me.

I voted. And every one else should too.

Time to summon everybody following me:

Spoiler

And have them immediately unfollow me!

@-Variant @4 Da LOLs  @minespatch @NormalPinkerton @ResettePlayer @Russian Philin @Xedlord @Xenologist @galaxybread @GiddyGuy @DragonMage156 @Crystal Kourosh @TurtleKitty @Destros09 @Bizzum22

If you already voted then ignore this message. :wilson_goodjob:

Spoiler

Also ping everyone you know who hasn't already been summoned, we need to win this!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

I voted. And every one else should too.

Time to summon everybody following me:

Hide contents

And have them immediately unfollow me!

@-Variant @4 Da LOLs  @minespatch @NormalPinkerton @ResettePlayer @Russian Philin @Xedlord @Xenologist @galaxybread @GiddyGuy @DragonMage156 @Crystal Kourosh @TurtleKitty @Destros09 @Bizzum22

If you already voted then ignore this message. :wilson_goodjob:

Reveal hidden contents

Also ping everyone you know who hasn't already been summoned, we need to win this!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

sorry what do you mean?

I am yet to own ONI

Archived