Recommended Posts

Catteflyterpill    1,000

I know that in the post it says that the Hallowed Nights would be coming with better skin drops as part of the festivities, and maybe I'm just entitled and spoiled but I  haven't really felt like my skin rates are any good right now. They're just commons with the occasional blue rarity. Has anybody gotten something really nice and I'm just missing out? At the very least it's a chance to show off your drops.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mooagain    1,566

I got one Halloween skin so far. Wes' shoes from last years set. Every other thing I got was common.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    2,058
On 29/10/2019 at 12:59 PM, Catteflyterpill said:

I know that in the post it says that the Hallowed Nights would be coming with better skin drops as part of the festivities, and maybe I'm just entitled and spoiled but I  haven't really felt like my skin rates are any good right now. They're just commons with the occasional blue rarity. Has anybody gotten something really nice and I'm just missing out? At the very least it's a chance to show off your drops.

Got me a nice rockiebot headpiece from the trade as well as the lureplant costume. God bless the trader. My Ingame drops have been potatocup

Edited by ImDaMisterL
Censored profanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fi7iP    138

Just today I got a skin on maxwelow's head: Krampwell. But this is nothing new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    822

Loot has a cap limit so unfortunately I haven’t gotten anything in the game in a few days now... (outside of the daily log in) I Did get a Dragonfly skin for Willow and Deerclops head for Wigfrid, but past that I’ve been Loot Limit Capped- this sucks too because I do not know when the loot cap Resets... or if I’ll earn any further Hallowed Nights drops before the entire event expires :(

Hopefully they keep it running for quite a bit after Halloween, like maybe if they’re nice all the way up till December, cause this loot cap limit sucks!

Anyone know the actual details on loot drops?? I’ve been playing for 30+ In-game days (2-3 days IRL) and haven’t gotten any further loot drops.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mooagain    1,566
1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Loot has a cap limit so unfortunately I haven’t gotten anything in the game in a few days now... (outside of the daily log in) I Did get a Dragonfly skin for Willow and Deerclops head for Wigfrid, but past that I’ve been Loot Limit Capped- this sucks too because I do not know when the loot cap Resets... or if I’ll earn any further Hallowed Nights drops before the entire event expires :(

Hopefully they keep it running for quite a bit after Halloween, like maybe if they’re nice all the way up till December, cause this loot cap limit sucks!

Anyone know the actual details on loot drops?? I’ve been playing for 30+ In-game days (2-3 days IRL) and haven’t gotten any further loot drops.

1. The loot cap resets Thursday, not sure what time.

2. Last Hallowed nights ran for a month, so this one probably will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    6,175

I got cringe baby's wes' contender umbrella I already had.

Edited by __IvoCZE__

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    822
2 hours ago, Mooagain said:

1. The loot cap resets Thursday, not sure what time.

2. Last Hallowed nights ran for a month, so this one probably will.

LOL so I’ll start earning drops again on Actual Halloween Night? Perfect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TemporaryMan    1,473

Normal drops?  I got roseate Webber, if that counts.

Trade Inn?  I got roseate Wendy, the complete Chester costume and the mossrose drapery for that roseate Webber.

Kinda hoping for the new Wickerbottom, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinancoTheBest    1,137

Just got the Fanged Firepit from the trade inn which has been alluding me for ages so I'm happy now. But nothing noteworthy otherwise, I'd so like that cauldron or some of the halloween ostumes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frashaw27    381

I have so far gotten the glommer top hat skin, and the Jagged Grand Armor, which I unraveled for the Log Cabin Skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowDuelist    4,231

I got the Halloween birdcage, but I already had it from last year. I sold it in the market, and what I got helped me a bit to buy Wurt's deluxe chest :) So I'm happy anyway.

Edited by ShadowDuelist
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonicDen220    723

I got the Deerfrid head skin. I don't play Wigfrid and even if I did, I don't like this skin so I just sold it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯20191026193548_1.thumb.jpg.3d08d92e9575505fdbc023a42798bce3.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Owlrus98    384

commons all the way, however I did get a WX-78 unfinished robot feet, and a cat body skin...fml.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleksmits    254

@Owlrus98 you are lucky in my eyes i got regular pants and black skirt but meh im okay with that. some month back i got two Wendies heads in a row

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    822
33 minutes ago, Bleksmits said:

@Owlrus98 you are lucky in my eyes i got regular pants and black skirt but meh im okay with that. some month back i got two Wendies heads in a row

Sounds like they should increase the odds a bit more since well uhh Tomorrow actually is Halloween! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosten    910

I've gotten a lot of hand and feet items that I have like zero interest in even though they're all blue and purple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starlogy    2,537
12 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

I got the Deerfrid head skin. I don't play Wigfrid and even if I did, I don't like this skin so I just sold it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯20191026193548_1.thumb.jpg.3d08d92e9575505fdbc023a42798bce3.jpg

smart move, they're still pretty valuable in the steam market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    822
19 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

smart move, they're still pretty valuable in the steam market

There’s no such thing as a market on the console version... so just let us weave whatever we want please??? Even if it’s for like a ridiculously high amount of spools.

I want Wendy’s Beekeeper Hat & Lureplant Head.. They Tease me in the Curio Cabinet as items that can not be weaved.. it’s not fair. :(

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now