Has Anybody Gotten Good Skins?

56 minutes ago, Ismael Marin said:

I didn't get NOTHING, just pure commons, and just ONE elegant from all the month, but the elegant was just a skin not related to Hallowed Nights, expected to get a Webilisk skin, but nothin', this is my first Hallowed Nights, and the fact the skin was the thing i was most waiting for, ruined it for me. I really feel sad. Not even Trade Inn

Hey I got a webilisk skin, could i trade you?

Hey I’ve went through the entire collection of survivors and can not find the CatCoon Outfits head part.... did they forget to add it in the game? And if so WHO is it supposed to belong to?

i have the bottom half I just don’t got the head so it looks funny on everyone, debating unraveling it if I can’t find a good head for it. :(

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey I’ve went through the entire collection of survivors and can not find the CatCoon Outfits head part.... did they forget to add it in the game? And if so WHO is it supposed to belong to?

i have the bottom half I just don’t got the head so it looks funny on everyone, debating unraveling it if I can’t find a good head for it. :(

Catcoon, glommer, hutch and chester disguises are not part of any character, also heads for those costumes are top hat reskins.

16 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Catcoon, glommer, hutch and chester disguises are not part of any character, also heads for those costumes are top hat reskins.

Yeah it’s unraveled now, I’m 150 spools away from unlocking Wurt, wish I had some more useless junk to break apart. But I’ll get there soon I hope.

I Think(I Had Meant To Say Do You Get Better Drops From An Alchemy Engine) If You Use An Alchemy Engine To Open The Skin Drops Instead of Science Machine You Get Better Stuff Because I Was Only Getting Commons With A Science Machine But With Alchemy Engine I Got Wilson's Mad Lab Gloves And Some Classy Pants

16 minutes ago, Coolmop09 said:

I Think If You Use An Alchemy Engine To Open The Skin Drops Instead of Science Machine You Get Better Stuff Because I Was Only Getting Commons With A Science Machine But With Alchemy Engine I Got Wilson's Mad Lab Gloves And Some Classy Pants

I’m sorry my friend ,but that’s obviously not how it works. The science Maschine gives the better drops.

16 minutes ago, Coolmop09 said:

I Think If You Use An Alchemy Engine To Open The Skin Drops Instead of Science Machine You Get Better Stuff Because I Was Only Getting Commons With A Science Machine But With Alchemy Engine I Got Wilson's Mad Lab Gloves And Some Classy Pants.

It doesn't mater what machine you are using to open your gifts it has nothing to do with drop chances.

Archived