Has Anybody Gotten Good Skins?

1 hour ago, Kuro_kira said:

What do you mean? During hallowed nights if I trade I get one guaranteed Halloween skin? Is it random?

Not guaranteed, but there is very high chance to get elegant from costume collection by tradeing 9 spiffy items during Hallowed Nights event.

I got a steadfast grand suit. Although I may spoll it later on if I want a skin really bad. Because... I mean it's for the ruins chest armor. Like when are you gonna craft that? I mean you might find it in chests and stuff but I don't think any one crafts that.

Well I don’t guess I’m getting Wendy Lureplant head or the Creepy Cauldron this year..

But I shouldn’t be to disappointed, I Did Manage to get Wigfrid Deerclops head, and Winona Grass Gecko Head.. neither of which I had.

both of which went into contributing to creating really cool totally unique looking outfit designs. 

Here is my Winona- I will update this post and paste Wigfrids when I play again later tonight.

4F96C98F-AFBD-4A17-A6D1-7E8C81339F0E.jpeg

47E7A9F5-DF8F-48D3-A8F0-932294F36A93.jpeg

Actually really nothing very interesting. With 2 accounts (mine and my girlfriend's one) we had 4 costume suit ( i already had 2 of them), a roseate head i already had and a lot of commons. I'm quite desapointed because i got all the daily gifts of the event (on both accounts) and average 4 ingame gifts/week x2 accounts. Even the trade inn doesn't gicve me cool stuff...  And my sister, for her first hallowed nights, get 2 costume heads and 2 costume suits in one week!

ButI'm sure i'll be more lucky for Winterfest :) 

but i'm sure 

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Hm... Two fanged firepit skins... I should see how the fanged and the endo look next to each other.

They look amazingly well together, though I mistakenly fueled one thinking it was the other a few times... Sigh.

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

So far I got each week atleast one elegant or three distinguished skins on both of my accounts

I wonder if Klei will bring back Classic Curio Chest during Winter's Feast

i think you ran pretty well. Also hoping for curio chests :D

Archived