Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JoeW

Hallowed Nights Has Returned and Wurt has Arrived + much more!

NoscopeFelix    2842
Just now, PeterA said:

There was a hiccup getting that deployed. The packs should be available now though. Please let us know if you see any other issues with that.

Thank you!! Also a Little Update i got stuck on an infinite loading screen after completing it.

NoscopeFelix    2842
1 minute ago, reichull said:

She's on PS4 as we speak, been on for a bit now. Try closing the game and reopening or something.

I meant the in game shop not the spools. That’s what my wortox reference was for. Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough. Restarting didn’t helpimage.thumb.jpg.78e7a2f26418badbd5b940e7be244ec5.jpg 

Szczuku    13445
2 hours ago, Zeklo said:

SHE CAN READ WICKER'S BOOKS FOR SANITY.

AAAHHH MY HEART

KLEI WHY ARE MONSTER CHARACTERS THE MOST PRECIOUS ONES

Mj-    159
Just now, Frontente said:

After completing the Trade Inn game (PS4) I got stuck in the following loading screen ("Reporting wrapper tidyin'...") :/

Same here.

PeterA    6287
2 minutes ago, Frontente said:

After completing the Trade Inn game (PS4) I got stuck in the following loading screen ("Reporting wrapper tidyin'...") :/

Thanks! We're looking into seeing if we can figure out what that's stalling on PS4

Moonatik    356
4 minutes ago, Frontente said:

Damn playstation, I wish I could have a new bug on my xbox, but I'm still waiting for the update. Lucky guys !

Sunset Skye    9458
1 minute ago, Scrumch said:

Is the Merm King process just a time based thing? I've gotten a merm to sit on the throne, but he's just sitting there?

Feed him veggies.

Zima Blue    18
4 minutes ago, Scrumch said:

Is the Merm King process just a time based thing? I've gotten a merm to sit on the throne, but he's just sitting there?

You have to feed him durians or fish 

z3rox12    83
1 minute ago, Scrumch said:

feed him veggies and it will digievolve

Mike23Ua    7097
1 minute ago, Moonatik said:

Hmm... So we don't know yet the instrument you used for, right ?

Popping bubbles. (Jokes) but that would be cool. Bloop, Bloop Bloop, Bloop, BLOOOP!

PeterA    6287
5 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

I don't know if you talked about it yet but how long is hallowed nights for? After all the hype and all the things your giving away. It cant just be for a few weeks right?

Sorry, I don't have the info on that yet. Stay tuned!