Woodie Character Update Next Week + News!

8 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Thank you for reminding me that this exists.
So hey, on another note totally not related to that at all, will there be different mixes of the werebeaver song per form?

Im imagining a metal cover of hoedown and I am uncontrollably salivating at the thought.

Although I'm in for the new transformations, I wish woodie could retain his pinecone sanity recovery perk. I guess all this transformations will be very sanity draining, so he should have a way to recover sanity, besides, been a lumberjack, planting trees fits his character.

I'm not a big fan of the monster meat totem trigger for the specific transformations. Each transformations should be linked to specific actions, which would also be linked to disadvantages:

-Were beaver: Still linked to his log meter. Every one who thinks that his log meter maintenance prevents him from gathering lots of wood clearly doesn't know that twigs exist (which become litter after a few seasons). His log meter depletion will lead to him becoming the were beaver, and then become human by the new werecreature meter drain system, but in this case eating wood should keep him in this state.

-Were"combat creature": Eating monster meat should lead to this transformation, eating monster meat would keep you from turning back (replenishing the were meter)

-Were"locomotion creature": two ideas here (since I don't know what creature it is), either he transform by eating raw meat or by wetness level (depending on what creature he becomes)

-During the full moon he does transform in one of the 3 creatures at random.

This way the transformations are manageable but also weakness related (having to eat wood, staying dry, not eating raw meat or monster foods).

What do you think?

My biggest question/ concern is...does this mean that we will no longer see Lucy's quotes for chopping too much and getting close to werebeaver form? I'd be sad to see that go I always liked those quotes and how Lucy shows concern for his curse. Would have also like to see more Lucy related work. 

Archived