Canis

Make-Your-Own DST Character Tier-List!

__IvoCZE__    5,237

I believe Wortox's head could be gotten by using a snipping tool on a in-game screenshot in Autumn (it will be lower quality and with the shader but eh)

Correct me if Klei doesn't want *This*

Canis    5,413
Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

I believe Wortox's head could be gotten by using a snipping tool on a in-game screenshot in Autumn (it will be lower quality and with the shader but eh)

Correct me if Klei doesn't want *This*

image.png.9c5ea27d40d506d14f475e92d2dc32bb.png

That's something Im not willing to do at the moment.

• Haha 4

Ezaroth    440
45 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

or in character selection screen where it's big and not filtered

ghCb2aP.png

SinancoTheBest    557

This'd be my list. And regular Wortox is on the Wiki, in the character list. Didn't add singleplayer ones because they'd be just be occasional Warbucks, rare Walani and the rest never. On DST though I try to play all characters from time to time, deciding on which characters are already in server yet there's no replacement to Winona and Warly.

DST played most.png

• Like 1

ADM    940

tierlist.thumb.png.d92c462ff6120277b26e62eb80add3b0.png

Okay so here's mine and I'll give as much informations about all the Characters :

Imagine you're playing on a dedicated server for a very long time, you will have to play multiple characters by changing sometimes at the Celestial Portal, and this is exactly how I managed to put the characters bellow cause I mostly play like this

Main :

Maxwell : The reason I love him so much is not clearly clarified, I like when the shadows do the job for me cause I don't want tools in my inventory since I don't use backpacks after I've crafted a Hunger Belt and a Magiluminescence. Nightmare Fuel is the most important ressource in my inventory with flint, I use it for shadows, amulets, Bone Armor/Shadow Armor, so it's already up to many uses for everyday.

He is so helpful on multiplayer, you can just go in a forest and bring back inventories of boards (I mostly do that during Winter)

Also, I like to have 75HP, it's enough to play with when you have a constant heal sources on you like batbat...

The only BIG problem I have with Maxwell is that the Shadows don't listen to your preferences, you have to kill them before going to your base and important point or they'll destroy all your decorations...

Spoiler

exemple_maxwell.thumb.jpg.1730e3b57cf50ae2ea431335fb2c6541.jpg

Co-Mains :

Wortox : It is ALMOST a main, but I play Maxwell 75% of my time so to be truly honest I have to put it here... Anyway, I like Wortox for its convenience to heal your friends and the comfort souls give you. The teleportion with souls is also very handy in ruins, or on the Moon Island, one time I've build an island sized base on it and since there is separated shards, the teleportation was very helpful. I recommand you to try this once.

Wickerbottom : Maxwell can read books, you know ? :wilson_sneaky: And I don't know why none of my friends like to pick Wicker so I do it myself.

Occasionally Played :

All these guys are helpful depending of the situation and who is connected on the server. If I need something very specific I change my character to one of them, for exemples :

- Wolfgang when I have to do a boss tour

- Warly is new so I didn't have the time to play him so much compared to others who play with me. When there is one Warly connected it's enough to substain everyone. (dedicated to all these "6 Warly" servers)

- Woodie... I don't play it on my servers since @Steamerclaw exist :) but I like to join random public server to cut wood until I die from shadows

Rarely Played :

Wilson : I do mods, so I pick Wilson by default for making my tests... And he's a cool guy.

Willow : Her refresh is truly nice, but it's not what I need.

Webber : I play Webber a lot on Caveman servers ! But I have a buddy who main Webber so yeah. No needs to pick him.

Wes : I'm bored, I play Wes.

Never Played :

Wendy : Well, that's a cool Shadow Duelist you have here... Better than Maxwell's one but not a reason to pick you.

Wigfrid : I use Shadow Armors and Dark Swords.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

D1esel    8

Woodie all the way, wortox close second. 

Then the four for just, a different playstyle (Wig Genocide run, WX early ruins, Worm for the challenge and Warly for the craic)

IMG_20190816_102710.png

Russian Philin    5,801
Spoiler
2 hours ago, ADM said:

tierlist.thumb.png.d92c462ff6120277b26e62eb80add3b0.png

Okay so here's mine and I'll give as much informations about all the Characters :

Imagine you're playing on a dedicated server for a very long time, you will have to play multiple characters by changing sometimes at the Celestial Portal, and this is exactly how I managed to put the characters bellow cause I mostly play like this

Main :

Maxwell : The reason I love him so much is not clearly clarified, I like when the shadows do the job for me cause I don't want tools in my inventory since I don't use backpacks after I've crafted a Hunger Belt and a Magiluminescence. Nightmare Fuel is the most important ressource in my inventory with flint, I use it for shadows, amulets, Bone Armor/Shadow Armor, so it's already up to many uses for everyday.

He is so helpful on multiplayer, you can just go in a forest and bring back inventories of boards (I mostly do that during Winter)

Also, I like to have 75HP, it's enough to play with when you have a constant heal sources on you like batbat...

The only BIG problem I have with Maxwell is that the Shadows don't listen to your preferences, you have to kill them before going to your base and important point or they'll destroy all your decorations...

Reveal hidden contents

exemple_maxwell.thumb.jpg.1730e3b57cf50ae2ea431335fb2c6541.jpg

Co-Mains :

Wortox : It is ALMOST a main, but I play Maxwell 75% of my time so to be truly honest I have to put it here... Anyway, I like Wortox for its convenience to heal your friends and the comfort souls give you. The teleportion with souls is also very handy in ruins, or on the Moon Island, one time I've build an island sized base on it and since there is separated shards, the teleportation was very helpful. I recommand you to try this once.

Wickerbottom : Maxwell can read books, you know ? :wilson_sneaky: And I don't know why none of my friends like to pick Wicker so I do it myself.

Occasionally Played :

All these guys are helpful depending of the situation and who is connected on the server. If I need something very specific I change my character to one of them, for exemples :

- Wolfgang when I have to do a boss tour

- Warly is new so I didn't have the time to play him so much compared to others who play with me. When there is one Warly connected it's enough to substain everyone. (dedicated to all these "6 Warly" servers)

- Woodie... I don't play it on my servers since @Steamerclaw exist :) but I like to join random public server to cut wood until I die from shadows

Rarely Played :

Wilson : I do mods, so I pick Wilson by default for making my tests... And he's a cool guy.

Willow : Her refresh is truly nice, but it's not what I need.

Webber : I play Webber a lot on Caveman servers ! But I have a buddy who main Webber so yeah. No needs to pick him.

Wes : I'm bored, I play Wes.

Never Played :

Wendy : Well, that's a cool Shadow Duelist you have here... Better than Maxwell's one but not a reason to pick you.

Wigfrid : I use Shadow Armors and Dark Swords.

You are a good man. My respect:wilson_dorky: I totally agree with you about Maxwell. I am always pleased to hear that this character is loved. It is very useful and quite a strong character.

• Like 1

AdventZen    625

mein.png.1e01d21f88761638817b83d898208e40.png

• Mains: literal mains, the ones I casually pick and enjoy the most.
  • Co-mains: Megabasing stuff, it's just... an easier early-to-mid game.
  • Occasionally Played: I gotta farm like 400 grass real quick OR I wanna get wood but not like a mod character
  • Rarely Played: I have a chest full of Gold, Rocks or Silk that I really need gone.
  • Never Played: characters I don't find fun, be it mechanic-wise or just too underpowered

Philsam    292
2 minutes ago, thomas4845 said:

with effort

It's good, I suceeded !

Here is my tier list !

20190816_145250.png.f4a0ff35bb0bc4609a4d8f8da77c0d27.png

Webber and Wx master race, but I think

1528124681-herve.png.ac4ab6879bd6f1d6522833750b9e081c.png

• Haha 3

minespatch    54,058
8 hours ago, Canis said:

NOTE: The wiki didn't have Wortox's DST sprite. the X signifies that the sprite shown isn't his actual sprite.)

latest?cb=201903290605075aa76668a4032_arielimpliedevil.png.f2a55a086558e295fb0100772b340f4a.png

um.png.b61c8df4744c98cb6c67022e8c1fb691.png

Wheeler and Wagstaff are on meh

Walani, Wilbur, and woodlegs I haven't touched

MAxwell... Was given to me after  I suceeded with Wilba

image.thumb.png.2b6467ba6cccd41d3333646d4b318706.pngimage.thumb.png.4d3ff96bef04d339c20ae78954332c91.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Russian Philin    5,801
56 minutes ago, minespatch said:

MAxwell... Was given to me after  I suceeded with Wilba

image.thumb.png.2b6467ba6cccd41d3333646d4b318706.pngimage.thumb.png.4d3ff96bef04d339c20ae78954332c91.png

You're a monster! Why did you torture my poor cupcake!?

• Haha 3

minespatch    54,058
Just now, Russian Philin said:

Why did you torture my poor cupcake!?

Cause she was my first adventure mode win. I wanted to see what the ending dialogue for Wilba was.

• Haha 3

Russian Philin    5,801
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Cause she was my first adventure mode win. I wanted to see what the ending dialogue for Wilba was.

I forgive you. But I don't want to see that again:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 4

Gabriel_Dreyer    182

I main Woodie! It was love at first sight <3 

Maxwell and Wigfrid: Characters I don't find fun  

The others I just don't play.

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-16 at 3.17.16 PM (1).jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3