Make-Your-Own DST Character Tier-List!

12 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Captain here: He wrote Wortox as Wartox before edit, but forgot or didn't want to remove Wortox from the list after edit.

Well I corrected the spelling of WOrtox at first, mistakenly wrote Wartox but my point stands, it is still pronounced as WAR - tox. At least I can't hear a difference between war and wor

dstiers_regularskins.thumb.png.52678e3eba607b65087833152dd661b5.png

Slapped one together for the Forge, too. In Gorge I ended up as a Wes main because he was actually useful for how I wanted to play and I finally got to show off my Wes skins. (Little bit of WX-78 on the side, too.)

Spoiler

dstiers_forge.thumb.png.60e2e94cbf9b5fa35a97c09bd59aac26.png

Whether I play a character a lot or a little depends mostly on game mechanics, but whether they become my main depends on how much their mechanics agree with me and how entertaining/lovable/relatable I find them.

The characters in the Never Played tier are mostly because I don't have them unlocked, although I still won't play as Wilbur even with the Shipwrecked Characters mod whereas I've dabbled in Woodlegs that way, and while Wes is available in DST I tried him a grand total of once and hated not being able to read signs or see the cause of death on skeletons. I like his aesthetic, but it wasn't enough to make up for his drawbacks. Wilba I've just straight-up never tried in any capacity, although I might like her if I did; Warbucks I didn't try before he got removed, and while I could start a save as him with console commands I'm not sufficiently intrigued by the character to spend one of my limited singleplayer saveslots on that. (I do not trust the mod that gives you more slots, so I'm stuck with the basic five, and four are already filled.)

Archived