Which character should get a refresh update next?

Which character do you want to get refreshed next?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

2. 2. Would you like Wes to be refreshed, ever?

• Yeah, I mean, why not?
    • No. Because reasons.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to include the singleplayer characters here now, thanks to Warly.
But yeah, my answer is still Woodie. The Beaver state is still not a very enjoyable experience and is more of a detriment than a useful tool in the hands of most players. Half the players I see go beaver almost always end up dying to a swarm of nightmares, and thus cannot do a lot of tree chopping because of it.

I feel as though Wilson will be the last character that they rework. Considering that he's a in decent place right now, other characters sort of need the rework more than him. Like Woodie or Maxwell for example. Woodie just needs some changes to his Beaver mode and Maxwell needs some better/more minions to control over. Plus, we already know a bit of Wilson's backstory.

I want to see this poll again but without Woodie once he is refreshed (which I hope is after Warly). I am pretty sure it will not change much (meaning Webber and Wendy will be leading), but would be interesting to see how many vote for any of the others, specially the ones that have no votes (at the moment of this comment, Wolfgang, Wicker and Wes).

17 hours ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

I'm surprised at the overwhelming majority voting for a Woodie Refresh. It's a pleasant surprise, since I almost exclusively play as him, but I didn't think many people actually played him. Some tweaking to the werebeaver mode would definitely be nice. 

I think its because most people like the character woodie, or like the Werebeaver, or enjoyed it in DS, but they no longer like to play him in his current state in DST. 

I like Woodies character. Shame he is so bad in dst. A buff to the beaver would do nicely.

After Woodie is done it would be in their best interest to aim for Wigfrid next. After Wigfrid is done we're pretty much done with the overshadowed poop tier characters, and can move on to the more unique characters. Which would probably be Wendy or Webber, because their skins would make BANK.

Archived