Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

9 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Pretty much no changes...

I guess the Celestial Champion now targets maxwells minions, and birds can't spawn near magma pools, I think the spawning of the mysterious energy is made better so you're able to place the Incomplete Experiment no matter how you place the altars.

That's... kind of it sadly...

Thank you.

Despite pretty much nothing is changed, for now I'm just happy I can finally enjoy this update in public servers now.

Edited by HeatAndRun
  • Like 1

Now that Charlie's entering the collapsing archive, it's a good time to bring up (again?) the broken Archive Chandelier.

Chandelier.thumb.png.095214d706333f524886c51c3dd380f0.png

So safe to say that we're going down there, supposedly interacting with the Sealed Portal and maybe Wagstaff aswell. Just makes me wonder why Charlie's down there already, even though she wouldn't know about the lunar energy-source Wagstaff seized (please don't let Wagstaff be evil please don't).

Anyways, Charlie entered the Archive with her Nightmare-Troops.. Seems like she won the grotto war ._.

I, for one, am pretty stoked.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Tim S. said:

So safe to say that we're going down there, supposedly interacting with the Sealed Portal and maybe Wagstaff aswell. Just makes me wonder why Charlie's down there already, even though she wouldn't know about the lunar energy-source Wagstaff seized (please don't let Wagstaff be evil please don't).

Wagstaff definitely isn't evil. But that doesn't mean his problematic morals won't put him in the position of an antagonist. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Wagstaff definitely isn't evil. But that doesn't mean his problematic morals won't put him in the position of an antagonist. 

Wagstaff just does stuffs only to learn about it/advance humanity with it.
Stuff including bringing the apocalypse but that's something else

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Some of these are old, but a lot of them are new! Added to the inventory icons with this most recent hotfix.

Pocket full of spiders would be pretty funny not gonna lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

image.thumb.png.115bed7d7879a1e909d6c96b88fbe31d.png
This image is the old inventory imagesimage.png.ce34d7da7b9bb9b9038b1b1569a28a39.png

this is the new file (some stuff got cropped out but I'm trying to say the spiders themselves aren't new after this recent hotfix*)

Edited by l0rdgumby
Clarified by saying spiders weren't new to this hotfix specifically but the skulls were
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

When did you get those? Cause I have a file with all the inventory images dating back to April 11th and there are no spiders there.

Somebody posted their inventoryimage from before this hotfix for the older image so it seems like to me the only thing added for this specific patch was the skulls? 

I noticed that earlier advertising banner of new skins in the main menu has a mistake

Old Version

Spoiler

aaaa.thumb.png.5fffb7ae45a3eae931b001e9b27cde10.png

New Version

Spoiler

aaaaaaa.thumb.png.389e6d49c130a2c01978d6e60ea1ca6d.png

Here is also a banner of the Klei discord server from main menu

Spoiler

aaa.thumb.png.537b1bf8da8172ae37eadb3f5e984bc2.png

Edited by Deerclops Mika
  • Like 10

Does anyone of you have the Lunar Experiment startup animation? I can't see nothing through the Mysterious Energy haha.

Spoiler

1200267985_LunasSiphonator1.thumb.png.01f5228450a47709381805eaef46de17.png1040450882_LunarSiphonator2.thumb.png.cc7e24f91bf2a19d44904837ea58bc7b.png

Would love to know if the base still has the sealed portal base texture.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tim S. said:

Does anyone of you have the Lunar Experiment startup animation? I can't see nothing through the Mysterious Energy haha.

Reveal hidden contents

1200267985_LunasSiphonator1.thumb.png.01f5228450a47709381805eaef46de17.png1040450882_LunarSiphonator2.thumb.png.cc7e24f91bf2a19d44904837ea58bc7b.png

Would love to know if the base still has the sealed portal base texture.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.ffc29bddd4b155db7b925cdc68e49197.png(There's actually nothing underneath the siphonator as its in its build animation)

Nope! The lunar siphonator doesn't have the sealed portal base texture anymore. I found that really interesting too! Maybe the lunar siphonator was originally going to be built on the sealed portal but that ended up changing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hornete said:

image.png.ffc29bddd4b155db7b925cdc68e49197.png(There's actually nothing underneath the siphonator as its in its build animation)

Nope! The lunar siphonator doesn't have the sealed portal base texture anymore. I found that really interesting too! Maybe the lunar siphonator was originally going to be built on the sealed portal but that ended up changing?

they didn't want to destroy the ancient archives that they spent so long designing and so retconned it /hj

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Does anyone know where the сrabby hermit sound files are?

Yes, they are in the fsb file "hookline_2" (This is where all the sounds for She Sells Seashells is)

• Thanks 1

Maybe those spider icons are made for an special webber tab? I mean maybe they will add a tab to look friends stats and those are mini icons of them?

If it is, I would like it more if they could move like head icons.