Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

On 17/05/2019 at 4:36 AM, Pies said:

Hey, looky here.

The wooden pancakes stack.
if you spawn them that is

20190517103027_1.thumb.jpg.c59cfe6ad905b563d1dfbab2737f43d1.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the closest we got to vertical movement in DS history, isn't it?

well technically, you could always send beef saddles flying ontop of walls with the saddlehorn

On 5/16/2019 at 1:09 PM, WolfYlch said:

I'm so hyped, AAA! 

I seriously can't wait for the whole shipwrecked crew <3 I know they'll be worth the wait! (Coughs loudly - especially Walani) 

Yes!!! i hope she still comes with her surf board. Its taking me forever to explore the sea!!!

The new content looks great, I can't wait to play it.

I tried the beta, but could not find a way to build the boat and sail it using a controller. I don't know if I have to configure it in the settings, or maybe I'm just thick :))

As the beta is not released for consoles, controller support may not be available yet.

Please tell me it will be included also for all the new stuff. Thank you!

On 5/17/2019 at 1:39 AM, Bigfoot said:
  • Added 3 new Lunar Island biomes, along with new creatures, objects, and craftables

Ahhhhh new biomes and creatures and crafting. This is the game that keeps on giving! I am so so so so so excited for this beta :D:D

10 hours ago, Canis said:

I just realized something.

Bee queen is now even easier to cheese with the new ocean/boats. (probably)

9 hours ago, DavePlaysDST said:

Hounds swim so I assume things can just fly over the water

Surprisingly enough, they don't fly over water.

Slap some catapults onto a boat that's close to Dfly or B queen and you win.

The boat also kills whatever's on it when it sinks, for as an example if you were to spawn Misery Toadstool on a boat that was sinking, he'd die.

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Nope, all hound variants swim now. Good luck in that ocean.

Is it similar to the crocodog animation? I can't really imagine hounds being good swimmers (without doggy paddling, which would be cute even for blood-seeking helldogs,

1 hour ago, Canis said:

Is it similar to the crocodog animation? I can't really imagine hounds being good swimmers (without doggy paddling, which would be cute even for blood-seeking helldogs,

They're faster, and it doesn't resemble crocodogs, either.
Plus they actually have animations for jumping in the water for boarding your boat, unlike Crocodoggos.

On 5/17/2019 at 3:49 AM, NoscopeFelix said:

God, I have to go through and entire month without getting spoiled how the new content looks like (console player problems)

Hahahahahaaaa feel you XD I spoil it for myself though :D I like to know EVERYTHING when it gets released so the I can be the most knowledgable about it :)

I hope we get some kind of RAFT like event in the future :)
Easy to implement now that they have created these kind of boats , all we need is some water only map with small island or something ( cough ... shipwrecked) and some permanent kind of monsters around the boat that dont attack if not in the water.

On 16.05.2019 at 19:23, Cass_ said:

czy piołun też jest odświeżony? czuję się, jakby był łatwo żałosny, po prostu podpalając rośliny wokół siebie i natychmiastowo pozbawiając go zdrowia psychicznego

Wormwood is great support for teammates. He instantly is able to loose all of its sanity and quick rise it. It looses 2 sanity for each burned or destroyed tree around itself. I pretty easily bet Dragonfly as Wormwood. 

8 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

As much as I'm excited for all the new content, I'm sad we're getting lame Wormwood instead of awesome Wagstaff.

I believe Wormwood and Warly were chosen to promote Hamlet and Shipwrecked respectively, and since Wagstaff is base game I assume he'll be added much later if at all. (Interesting that they decided to have Wagstaff be the promo art for the Hamlet DLC.)

image.png.817e5127d8f1f4c2ffdb9c55ad50b79e.png

2 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

(Interesting that they decided to have Wagstaff be the promo art for the Hamlet DLC.)

I really don't get why they did that. Wagstaff has nothing to do with the Hamlet DLC, he's a base game character that was just added in during the same day as release. Kinda confusing.

Archived