[Leak] Wortox in-game images and stuff

22 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

No everyone must be game master ... Really huge amount of people play just for fun. I met more than 70% who never killed Toadstool or they totally didnt know about Misery Toad or Ancient Fuelweaver.

It's not about being a game master... It's about being fair and loyal to the streamer that are sustaining the community... He can play whatever... But giving special access to Wortox and not even playing it cuz he thinks Winona is a new character is just unfair to the streamers keeping up with dst content. 

1 minute ago, FreyaMaluk said:

So... It's unintended guys... 

Check out @FreyaMaluk’s Tweet:

ok i feel less betrayed still angry at the ignorance of the first streamer though for not PLAYING THE CHARACTER YOU STARTED THE STREAM TO PLAY

Some spoiler talk about one of the images.

Spoiler

wortoxleak.thumb.png.6b45fce1285747ef2adf0275819975d6.png

The Main Menu image... could this be from the short? A bit of Next of Kin's animation was used for the Main Menu background after Winona's update, so Wortox's short may follow suit. If this is from Wortox's short, what could be happening here? His quote about not wanting to shake hands makes me think that introductions with Wes won't go swimmingly.

11 minutes ago, ModsterMash said:

what could be happening here? His quote about not wanting to shake hands makes me think that introductions with Wes won't go swimmingly.

Maybe he'll take someone's soul if he shakes hand cause that's how some would signify sealing a deal.

I'm a bit sad about how ugly he looks. I was hoping he would look more like in the art that has been shown.

Call me a furry or whatever, but I would preffer him looking cuter over having an ugly character so that he's not considered a furry (like if that was the worst thing ever, he's still gonna be a walking dog). He barely looks like his portrait, just much uglier.

Just my own silly personal opinion.

14 minutes ago, DaIIas said:

I'm a bit sad about how ugly he looks. I was hoping he would look more like in the art that has been shown.

Call me a furry or whatever, but I would preffer him looking cuter over having an ugly character so that he's not considered a furry (like if that was the worst thing ever, he's still gonna be a walking dog). He barely looks like his portrait, just much uglier.

it is a recurring theme that portaits dont really look like ingame builds.

39 minutes ago, DaIIas said:

I mean he pretty much looks the same way he has for the last few years, with minor changes:

image.png.60b1eb3162c23fc91a65664d493f9491.png

And of course, he used to look very different before he was re-designed to look more like a dog.

Image result for don't starve wortox

1 hour ago, DaIIas said:

Same tbh.. He looked so cute and it would've been fun to have juxtaposition of being a cute dog-like character and a soul sucking demon. But, ah well.

Speaking of dogs - the third skin, is that the uncorrupted skin? It'd be hilarious if Wortox was just like.. Charlie's pet dog in the human world that she missed and wanted to bring into the constant too lmao

Edit: On closer inspection uncorrupted still has tiny lil horns on his head. Guess that's that theory out the window. Totally my favorite skin still.

Edit 2: Oh wow. His voice.. will take some getting used to. Think I have a competitor with Wigfrid for least appealing voice effect lmao

4 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

I was hoping the minotaur costume would be the ancient guardian(his prefab is "minotaur") but oh well. >.<

i think his prefab is minotaur because he is found at the end of a labyrinth like in the minotaurs mythology because lets face it he looks nothing like a real minotaur he looks like a rhino 

2 hours ago, Atkvin said:

Same tbh.. He looked so cute and it would've been fun to have juxtaposition of being a cute dog-like character and a soul sucking demon. But, ah well.

Speaking of dogs - the third skin, is that the uncorrupted skin? It'd be hilarious if Wortox was just like.. Charlie's pet dog in the human world that she missed and wanted to bring into the constant too lmao

Edit: On closer inspection uncorrupted still has tiny lil horns on his head. Guess that's that theory out the window. Totally my favorite skin still.

Edit 2: Oh wow. His voice.. will take some getting used to. Think I have a competitor with Wigfrid for least appealing voice effect lmao

he kind of reminds me of a normal domesticated goat with litlte horn nubs haha

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin

6 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Was the soul hop seen or captured by anyone? I mean the instructions to right click telepoof were there all the time and he didn't do it.

That triggered me so much...

He didn't do anything to at least try to see what Wortox abilities are... Rtgame is already kind of a meme at this point

3 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

He didn't do anything to at least try to see what Wortox abilities are... Rtgame is already kind of a meme at this point

Since Klei sponsored him and wortox wasn't even supposed to be out yet they told him to not play him and that's why he changed to winona? I really don't get why are you hating on him so much he is a casual he switches games constantly, calm down please.

Archived