[Leak] Wortox in-game images and stuff

Confirmed to be a leak, wasn't supposed to have happened.  Thanks @FreyaMaluk for reaching out to Klei on twitter.

There is/was a streamer, found at: https://www.twitch.tv/rtgamecrowd

( Link to a stream you can view may be found later in this thread, first page, for the immediate future. )

The game version the user is/was playing on is version 319562.  Our current version is 315751.

Who was playing as Wortox.

Here are some in-game shots taken from the stream by banned user Sudura.

Third and Fourth are from user @CheeseNuggets101 who has posted them also in the Wortox thread: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/104110-wortox-arrives-march-28th/?do=findComment&comment=1170028

Brighter inventory image from a user JTG.

Whether or not this was intentional by Klei to have been broadcasted not sure, other streamers seem clueless.

But it is what it is, can't change the past.

Spoiler

Yeah it's in here.  One more and you're exposed to Wortox content.

Spoiler

skins_hq.png.6562f4d8ca6902376bee4237244e7d93.png

wortoxleak.thumb.png.6b45fce1285747ef2adf0275819975d6.png

preselect.thumb.png.da9866f03e816fc8f0650c1ad5e37293.png

select.thumb.png.65e1423e0c6bbd217ff008dacb11304a.png

brightsoul.png.f39bb00b32b946b633a88fdf5da4159b.png

Voice clip:

wortox_voice.webm

He isn't as dog like or fluffy in game. Wonder if that will calm the people calling him a furry down. I like both sides of him overall.

Minotaur, Basic, and Survivor (I assume the Green one?) skins are all pretty nice on first impression. The Green makes me think of a goblin or orc, and I kind of love that.

1 minute ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

He was sponsored by Klei for the stream so he says, definitely intentional and not a leak I'd say.

It seems weird to me to have only one streamer have this access without any flair or buzz around it on here or other of Klei's services.

Then take into account that there are other streamers who normally stream frequently did not get any notification of this nor were they approached to do it.  Quite weird!

5 minutes ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

He was sponsored by Klei for the stream so he says, definitely intentional and not a leak I'd say.

So he got sponsored to play and showcase/hype Wortox's up coming release and picked Winona to play. :I

Pretty weird yeah, but klei works in mysterious ways. It's probably just a popularity thing given he can easily boost dst's viewers by the thousands.

He hasn't played DST in so long he thought Winona was a new character to showcase as well. New to him at least. Shrug.

47 minutes ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

Pretty weird yeah, but klei works in mysterious ways. It's probably just a popularity thing given he can easily boost dst's viewers by the thousands.

He hasn't played DST in so long he thought Winona was a new character to showcase as well. New to him at least. Shrug.

Why give special access to someone unfamiliar with the content? If that was Glermz or Volx we'll be watching Wortox rn.. BTW... That guy doesn't even read chat. 

Just because that guy has 4k viewers doesn't mean he is gonna pull real viewers to the game... Imo it's totally unfair to the loyal DST streamers. 

Oh, give him some slack. He's popular, and some what familiar with the game. He's probably the best choice to get word out there that there's a new character. Although I agree he should be playing Wortox, and not 1 year old Winona.

4 minutes ago, PriscaMitica said:

Oh, give him some slack. He's popular, and some what familiar with the game. He's probably the best choice to get word out there that there's a new character. Although I agree he should be playing Wortox, and not 1 year old Winona.

LOL... He is not playing it and he is unfamiliar with Winona too... He probs doesn't know a new ring content either... Giving special content to a streamer that hasn't played the game in ages and negating the hard work of the people sustaining the dst community... Not good 

6 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

LOL... He is not playing it and he is unfamiliar with Winona too... He probs doesn't know a new ring content either... Giving special content to a streamer that hasn't played the game in ages and negating the hard work of the people sustaining the dst community... Not good 

No everyone must be game master ... Really huge amount of people play just for fun. I met more than 70% who never killed Toadstool or they totally didnt know about Misery Toad or Ancient Fuelweaver.

Just now, Thalkas said:

No everyone must be game master ... Really huge amount of people play just for fun. I met more than 70% who never killed Toadstool or they totally dont knew about Misery Toad or Ancient Fuelweaver.

bruh i dont even know how to find the weaver of fuel

Archived