[Leak] Wortox in-game images and stuff

1 hour ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

All Skins, as shown by Glermz

Hide contents

XqH6WVb.pngIN12Iff.pngLzIabPD.png0yw3IJA.png

Uncorrupted quote seems interesting. Is he Krampus Jr? His student? Is there a whole race of Krampus- and Wortox-like creatures?

2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Also something unique about him, which will probably kill my mod very soon ( :( ), he has custom ghosts for each skin (ty Glermz again <3)

Hide contents

OnL0oFv.png hY5IjNA.png  WRkFfmM.png lwfyOPa.png

That’s pretty neat. Might be a stretch but it would be cool if eventually all characters got their own ghost skins.

4 hours ago, Growey said:

Since Klei sponsored him and wortox wasn't even supposed to be out yet they told him to not play him and that's why he changed to winona? I really don't get why are you hating on him so much he is a casual he switches games constantly, calm down please.

lol.... dude.. u haven't watched that stream... u don't know... He though Winona was also a new character and when he was playing Wortox he didn't even try to discover his abilities... Even though he can see an indication to jump. xD

2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Also something unique about him, which will probably kill my mod very soon ( :( ), he has custom ghosts for each skin (ty Glermz again <3)

Hide contents

OnL0oFv.png hY5IjNA.png  WRkFfmM.png lwfyOPa.png

i hope this becomes the new standard and gets old skins too along with Webber and Wilson beards changing on skin too

6 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

aren't you a modder?

I believe the person means that people who suggest such things like hundreds of new ghost skins aren't being considerate toward modders or even Klei who must deal with this mess.

2 minutes ago, Hell-met said:

I believe the person means that people who suggest such things like hundreds of new ghost skins aren't being considerate toward modders or even Klei who must deal with this mess.

Fuffles is modding in ghost skins and extras for skins

Just now, Thalkas said:

If you made ghost skins already and they will add official ... so little your work was unnecessary :wilson_cry: But maybe old characters wont have skin theme ghosts.

let's be honest, Klei wont do it for a long time, at least Wortox already having ghost skins takes away that from my todo list

Man...the Uncorrupted and Minotaur skins are looking mighty fine. :wilson_love:

Also, this would make it the first instance of a DST character getting their younger version implemented into the game as a skin, and not just concept art. Hopefully this opens the floodgates for the rest of them!

<ramble>

Spoiler

And no I don't count Unshadowed Maxwell. He doesn't count, it's not really young.

It's not Young Wickerbottom levels of young, so I don't count it. If it doesn't shave off at least 20 years of age it doesn't count.

You get what I mean right? Like young Wilson and Willow (the orphan one) both look like kids, and young Wickerbottom looks...well young! 

The only thing that changed with ol'Billiam here is that his skin wasn't "Nightmare Fuel" Purple anymore, and some glasses. It just doesn't count, okay? :wilson_unimpressed:

</ramble>

can we get a mod that makes beards invisible maybe make a HUD that tells you the length in a client mod? (if possible)

its just weird for Webber the victoren has a large white beard

and for party Wilson to look unshaven just some examples

36 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

can we get a mod that makes beards invisible maybe make a HUD that tells you the length in a client mod? (if possible)

its just weird for Webber the victoren has a large white beard

and for party Wilson to look unshaven just some examples

U can probs ask the autor of Wilson bear fix for that 

On 3/28/2019 at 5:11 AM, Growey said:

Since Klei sponsored him and wortox wasn't even supposed to be out yet they told him to not play him and that's why he changed to winona? I really don't get why are you hating on him so much he is a casual he switches games constantly, calm down please.

I know right? I get people freaking out bc he and Kevin are casuals that got (accidental) early access but like, they were both sponsored bc not only do they have streaming audiences in the thousands, but their combined subscribers on YouTube is over 3 million. Tbh if Klei claimed "accidental" due to backlash alone I wouldn't be surprised bc sponsoring them made sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Watching RTG and Kevin play made my bf and I spent a hefty amount of time playing DST after not playing for months. 

3 hours ago, MoonyTunes said:

I know right? I get people freaking out bc he and Kevin are casuals that got (accidental) early access but like, they were both sponsored bc not only do they have streaming audiences in the thousands, but their combined subscribers on YouTube is over 3 million. Tbh if Klei claimed "accidental" due to backlash alone I wouldn't be surprised bc sponsoring them made sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Watching RTG and Kevin play made my bf and I spent a hefty amount of time playing DST after not playing for months. 

14 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The effects of popular streamers, hence why Klei did sponsor them.

this is not officially confirmed but from what I gathered from some streamers that will remain anonymous was that some them received ea to Wortox BUT with an embargo explaining the dates, etc.

RTGame apparently didn't read the instructions and leaked the character...

That's what they mean with "accidental" from what I know.

Archived