[Game Update] - 307715

Jason

1 hour ago, Izuku_Midoriya said:

I paid for the game. I feel like I have a right to say what I would like out of the product i’ve Paid for.

You've paid for EA so right now it's the other way around: devs will tell you what to expect from the product you've paid for.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Averagewx78main said:

lul that picture makes it look like wormwood is the father.

The update picture looks like that to you?:wilson_ecstatic:

Looks like DST needs a Maury or Jerry Springer so we an have some trolls picking on people about "YOU ARE THE FATHER". It'd be so memeable fast.

50 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Is it too much to ask how long you think we will have to wait for that? Because an official Roadmap sounds VERY interesting.

there was no ™ next to soon, so probably not that long.

7 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

So in the lore of the game is Warbucks dead or is he cut 100% :D Just need to know for my fanfic :D It would be pretty cool if they killed him off in the lore of the game lmao but im guessing he has been retconned.

Who's Warbucks?

I've only ever heard of Wormwood...

That Warbucks guy sounds like a rather nice fellow...

Edited by Roosev
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Roosev said:

Who's Warbucks?

I've only ever heard of Wormwood...

That Warbucks guy sounds like a pretty nice fellow...

giphy.gif.95e0bda969d137529e6812cb3877e38d.gif

The Gif is from a movie called Matilda. Their last name is Wormwood! Its the first thing that came into my head when i first saw Wormwood :p

Edited by JimmyJam
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

You remove Warbucks and put this pathetic plant in the game instead of him?

God. I thought I would never be so salty since I discovered Roc/BFB, but now I'm even more salty than EVER.

My dear, dear, lovely Warbucks... Why completely remove him... I'm sad. ;"(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sciencyrobot said:

God. I thought I would never be so salty since I discovered Roc/BFB, but now I'm even more salty than EVER.

I started Hamlet only recently, the character was already gone but it occurred to me that we could simply have it back through mods. Furthermore, Wormwood is an amazing character to me I think I've always wanted someone plant based like that.

On 2/11/2019 at 2:04 PM, JimmyJam said:

The Gif is from a movie called Matilda. Their last name is Wormwood! Its the first thing that came into my head when i first saw Wormwood :p

No wonder he's voiced by a digeridoo. His voice in music form is of Danny Devito.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 2/11/2019 at 9:20 PM, watermelen671 said:

5c622d53dfe55_Vapenayshyall_32f29fa24eccb0a2afcd189cb926594b.jpg.5cbfea4c0c9be21170570928b6083360.jpg

8 hours ago, sciencyrobot said:

6 hours ago, Bahlsen said:

I started Hamlet only recently, the character was already gone but it occurred to me that we could simply have it back through mods. Furthermore, Wormwood is an amazing character to me I think I've always wanted someone plant based like that.

here's a mod for him

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1648283164&searchtext=

Edited by Jynn
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, watermelen671 said:

...well I mean obviously. Hayfever is seasonal allergies, mainly pollen.

You can't be allergic to yourself m8.

Unfortunately, some people are allergic to the dead human skin in dust.  It's, uh... it's not easy for them.

Also, practically every auto-immune disorder ever.

Yes, I quoted something from page 2.  I read this whole thing backward from the end, I figure I earned the right to do so.

Edited by TemporaryMan
Merlin probably agrees.
  • Haha 1

On 19. 2. 2019 at 10:44 AM, TemporaryMan said:

Unfortunately, some people are allergic to the dead human skin in dust.  It's, uh... it's not easy for them.

Also, practically every auto-immune disorder ever.

Yes, I quoted something from page 2.  I read this whole thing backward from the end, I figure I earned the right to do so.

Unfortunatelly its actually HAY, hay in like TONS will basically delete your lungs in few hours.

• Like 1